[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 170

Login : 1962199

Investor : plw8nva (read only password)

Server is an insta-demo. If you're interested. I work out one aggressive strategy here. And its another variant is monitored here - https://www.mydigitrade.ru/forex-strategy/1134

rigc:
Do you think 1.19 is not realistic?
I think at 1.20-1.21 the euro's defence mechanisms will kick in (like euarchief's) and the fall will stop

Ishim:
I have already planned everything - I will keep 4-5 non-public pammers and I will mainly go to the stock exchange to trade indices and shares.

i can't understand where to find idiots without a positive (preferably many-year history) people who would invest in PAM))) ( not for 100 bucks each )... Or do they? )))

Vizard:

I do not know where to find idiots without a positive (preferably many-year history) people who would give money to pams))) ( not for 100 bucks each ) ... Or do they? )))
alps "integris" had made 17 GEL and went bust, investors leapt to withdraw the money and they finally exited the unit....

Vizard:

I do not know where to find idiots without a positive (preferably many-year history) people who would give money to pams))) ( not pennies on 100 bucks ) ... Or do they? )))
enough year - of course a normal history, bohior has lost 15 pams with investors and now the third month 300% and it was already 80K !!! And who to invest in IT on silver will lose, integris will lose (I even knew it wouldn't crawl over 3000%). Yes everyone there will sell out except the conservatives 0.01%%.

rigc:
the alps "integris" made 17 million dollars and went into a drawdown, investors rushed to withdraw the money and finished the project....
the investors were already in - he finished it off himself.

Ishim:
enough years - naturally normal history, bohior has drained 15 pams with investors and now the third month 300% and was already 80K !!! And who to invest in IT on silver will lose, integris will lose (I even knew it wouldn't crawl over 3000%). Yes everyone there will sell out except the conservatives 0.01%%.
my pamko crawled up to 431 position)))

Ishim:
investors were already putting in - he finished it himself.
he himself is the root cause)))

rigc:
Do you think 1.19 is not realistic?
why - realistic, it was not realistic to go to 1.38 as Pipwick said earlier...

rigc:
he is the reason)))
http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=56486 look at this, the guy traded profitably and what happened? (if you do not answer correctly, you are also doomed to fail)