[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 227

Sdimm:

He may be a head but he is also a heel, they somehow forgot about the U.S. debt, which keeps growing and will be rolled out one day as a major problem and the euro-warfare will not be so bad, we wait for the elections in autumn and then we'll see)))
We are talking about the current situation in the global arena. When the situation changes, believe me, I will rewrite the verse, changing the names of currencies! ;-))))))

And after the election, if Romney wins (and it's going to happen) the dollar will strengthen.

Stells:

check your personal info...
Let me check.... no one has informed me by post.....

artikul:
Insta - buying 62%, Alpari - 69% ))))

if you are watching....collect a bunch of hourly history...then we'll see it as a chart...let's have a laugh)))

Scalpingcin:
We are now talking about the current situation against the backdrop of the world's asshole. When the situation changes, believe me, I will rewrite the poem by swapping the names of currencies! ;-))))))

And after the election, if Romney wins (which he will) the dollar will strengthen.

Will the debt be forgiven under him or is he a generalist ))))

Vizard:

if you're watching....pile up the hourly history....then we'll see it as a chart...let's have a laugh ))))
I guess it shows that most of the trades have indices that are lying outrageously and the robots are screwing up ))))

Sdimm:

Is debt forgiven under him or is he a generalist ))))
Yeah. he's a tough businessman, not a bankrupt like this black man.

emotraid:

trendolet we now have )))))

bought to 24900.

waiting or already closed?

Phew! Answered everyone in private. Sorry, the whistleblower doesn't work here.... didn't see it.

shestakoff84:
Waiting or closed already?
Better to close in minus.... ;-)))))

That's it guys.... I'm off to work...... to the bedroom! ;-))))))))))
It's gonna be okay!