Humour - page 74

I forgot to take it out of my jacket. I had two bad luck... it died the second time)))) and a bug got into my keyboard... I couldn't get it out, so I poured boiling water on it... I had to throw it away)))

The worst thing that happened to my keyboard was the kefir...
The shops back then were in the middle of nowhere--
so I washed it, dried it with toilet paper--
and it worked quite happily afterwards.

emotraid:
How do you wash a keyboard in the machine? Did you nail it to the drum? )))))))))

No, the keypad fits the diameter of the drum of the machine. And between the drum and the keypad, you put one towel on each side so that the keypad is clamped in the drum. The speed should not exceed 600 rpm and the temperature should not exceed 40 degrees centigrade. Do not use washing powder but some liquid hand soap. Rinsing and supplementary rinses are mandatory. Spin cycle max. 600 rpm.

Clava pushback is a pushover.

Now that we're on the subject, here's a real story:

In the early 2000s, I was doing a bit of PC repair and adjustment work at home. I arrive at a girl's house, she laughs and tells me...
The system was open on the floor underneath the desk, everything was as usual, but all of a sudden a cat rushed in. Bang, bang, scurry, noise... The fluffy winner carried in his teeth a small grey mouse and proudly showed it to his mistress. She flung the mouse from her chair onto the table, wires, notebooks in different directions... She says, "I turn on my computer and it displays a window during startup with the words: Attention! THERE IS NO MOUSE DETECTED ON THE COMPUTER!

Apples, pears and potatoes can also be washed in the washing machine, just on a low speed at a maximum of 40 degrees and without detergent.

Baby bath for sale. (with centrifuge)

Mathemat:
Clava pushback is a pushover.
You can do it without a spin, then you can do it in the dishwasher.
A relative gave me a broken smartphone that no repair shop could fix. I took it apart, removed the screen, washed the circuit board in a cuvette with vodka, cleaned it with a brush, then dried and reassembled it. It worked.

The keyboard has never been washed, but the flash drive has been washed 6 times in three years (I forgot it in my pockets) in a machine with powder.

It's all shabby, but it's still alive and feeling fine).

DmitriyN:
... A relative gave me a broken smartphone, ...
What a generous relative. You get many of those?