Humour - page 320

Mathemat:

She plays the role of lightning rod and the object of jokes perfectly.

I don't think they didn't assess her brain when they hired her for her current position.

So it's not really needed right now. The State Department just needs neat performers.

My guess! That the dumber they are, the better chance they have of getting a higher position. There's always someone to point the finger at.

purely to laugh at the naivety of....

Scheme of work. How to make money on Forex automatically!

explor:

so what are we?

... ...and at the cost of our own time and energy... ...we lose our own money for the benefit of the dealing rooms!

we are the robin hoods of a parallel universe!...
we are the sacrificial sheep!
we are the milkweed!
we are the rake dancers!
we are the traders!
and nothing can teach us anymore...

denis_orlov:

... ...and at the cost of our own time and energy... ...we lose our own money to the delight of dealing houses!

we are the robin hoods of a parallel universe!...
we are the sacrificial sheep!
we are the milkweed!
we are the rake dancers!
we are the traders!
and nothing can teach us anymore...

Huh - Get the gist and the price will show you the way!

Hidden_:

Get the gist and the price will show you the way!

Three begets Four. The essence of Red is indivisibility. Orange is duality. Yellow combines the manifest and the hidden.

Yes...

I'll make it simple and you can quote me:

The axe falls with the blade down.

Shall I predict the fall of the axe and you predict the fall of the dice?

For money? You don't want to?...

Too bad... I'd get rich...

So here's the gist:

The market is a bag of dice...

And a trader is an axe.

And here's where you want to...

denis_orlov:

yes...

I'll make it simple and you can quote me:

I'll predict the fall of the axe and you predict the fall of the dice?

For money? You don't want to?...

Too bad... I'd get rich...

So here's the gist:

And here you are for some reason wanting...

The price behaviour on the FOREX and on the stock exchange is very different. But on the plus side there is the huge leverage. FOREX itself is not a job, but a way of life and above all a consciousness of why and why. As for the competition, you are a sly one who has chosen a losing option. But here's how things are, after you have spent a couple hundred dollars you already consider yourself a trader. I'll tell you no, it's not a trader yet. This is a newborn baby staring and trying to understand where he got. Leave such a baby unattended and it will die. Just like newborn traders die.

Hidden_:

The price behaviour on the FOREX and on the stock exchange is very different. But on the plus side there is a huge leverage. FOREX itself is not a job, but a way of life and above all a consciousness of why and why. As for the competition, you are a sly one who has chosen a losing option. But here's how things are, after you have spent a couple hundred dollars you already consider yourself a trader. I'll tell you no, it's not a trader yet. This is a newborn baby staring and trying to understand where he got. Leave such a baby unattended and it will die. Just like newborn traders die.

If it wasn't in Humor, it should be in the annals.

DJDJ22:
If it wasn't in Humour, it should have gone into the annals.

It's probably more of a henhouse thread, but it's been corrupted to the point where it's been closed... Alas...

AlexeyVik:
It's probably more of a smoker's topic, but it's been corrupted to the point where it's closed... Alas...

There's truth in every joke.