Humour - page 276

MetaDriver:

Finding a worthy object of worship, you know what the problem is?

I told a couple of orthodox church-going grannies (neighbours) about a month ago, referring to the internet, that God had finally been found and discovered. And as if it turned out that the Space in which we all live is God. The grandmothers have been walking around a bit numbed, quiet and pale ever since, communicating very politely (they used to be grumpy and grumpy, much to my annoyance). A week ago, they came to me with a delegation (another sixty-something woman and two young girls, her daughters), said they represented the local church community and started pestering me to show them where I had seen them on the internet. I said nonchalantly that I did not remember, as it had been a long time ago, but assured them that I believed in Space and that it helped me a lot. They left in a daze and have not been back yet, but I have a vague suspicion that it will not stop there. :) It's no accident that I gave them that idea, it's a placebo, but it's hard to think of a better space. You can try it yourself, It is the Trinity that is always with us, outside and inside. You can start praying already. And better yet, establish personal intimate relations with It, communicate in every way and so on and so forth. It is very good for your health and spirituality.

;)

Yes, it's more inclusive and more suitable for the role of a god than the sun, for example, which was once worshipped).

moskitman:

Oh, look out, Vova. Keep your eyes open... They're sure to tell on the local priest, but that's nothing. But when you see a pile of firewood in the yard with a pole in the middle - run!

;)

No, I'm cool. I just put up an ad. ;)

// And you'd better pray for me instead of scaring me.

// let's just trust that the omnipresent Space will protect me from its irrational creations.

MetaDriver:

I told a couple of orthodox church-going grannies (neighbours in the entrance hall) about a month ago...

;)

Well, Volodya, you're a rascal... Fuck forex, you'll be swimming in gold like a prophet of a new religion. You know, maybe it's worth it? And what room for imagination... :))

>

granit77:
An anecdote from the Maidan.
Yanukovich and Klitschko met at the barricade and began to sort things out.
Vitek had a black eye and Vitalik had no hat.

As if Vitalik would not lose his head. It's not good for anyone to get involved with Nazis.

pro_:

I don't want Vitalik to lose his head. It's not good for anyone to get involved with Nazis.
It's just an amusing anecdote based on the characters' past activities. I'm not a fan of either, but for different reasons.

Well I get that, I didn't mean to make a political comment. :)
And I'm not a fan of most politicians and those who aspire to politics. But to fascists I have a special (I think it is not necessary to explain that it is sharply negative) attitude. And Vitalik probably does not. And it is a pity...

granit77:
It's just an amusing anecdote based on the characters' past activities. I'm not a fan of either, but for different reasons.

and apparently we will never understand such anecdotes... :-(((

(how shall I put it gently... don't know either... and most importantly don't want to know...)

zoritch:

we will never understand such jokes... :-(((

(how shall I put it gently... don't know either... and most importantly I don't want to know...)

Let me get this straight, although explaining jokes is a thankless task :))

1. Klitschko - world boxing champion
2. Yanukovych (President of Ukraine) - when he was young, he was imprisoned for pulling hats off toilets in public toilets.

granit77:

2. Yanukovych (President of Ukraine) - when he was young, he received a prison sentence for pulling hats off toilets in public toilets.

were there really such facts... ?

How could he have become president?

we have only pissed in toilets....

can we have a studio... ?