Humour - page 275

zoritch:

it's more like the opposite... flea-ridden nerves... :-)))

That's why players sometimes go bankrupt)

Nervous arm syndrome--the hand starts living on its own, like the dog's paw in the video

In a communal flat someone kept smearing shit on the toilet walls.

The tenants thought for a long time and finally punched the professor in the face, because he was the only one who washed his hands when he came out of the toilet.

An old Italian man decides to confess to the local priest.

He goes into the confessional, pulls the curtain and says:

- Father, during the war I met a beautiful woman. She came to my house and asked me to protect her from the Nazis. So I hid her in the attic.

The priest replies:

- You did a noble thing, my son, you have nothing to blame yourself for.

The old man says:

- But it got worse, Father. She started thanking me for sex and giving me blowjobs. Can you imagine.

The priest replies:

- You were both in great danger, my son. War makes sinners of us all. You are forgiven.

The old man replies:

- Thank you, Father. A great weight has fallen from my shoulders. But I have one more question.

- What is it, my son?

- Should I tell her that the war is over?

ps/an anecdote from the movie "season of the assassins".

An anecdote from the Maidan.
Yanukovich and Klitschko met at the barricade and began to sort things out.
Vitek had a black eye and Vitalik had no hat.

the address on the picture is all real. Somebody's been trolling for a while.

moskitman:
They're all good, but this one's "legendary"...
What a... They found an object to be worshipped.

Finding a worthy object of worship, you know what the problem is?

I told a couple of orthodox church-going grannies (neighbours) about a month ago, referring to the internet, that God had finally been found and discovered. And as if it turned out that the Space in which we all live is God. The grandmothers have been walking around a bit numbed, quiet and pale ever since, communicating very politely (they used to be grumpy and grumpy, much to my annoyance). A week ago, they came to me with a delegation (another sixty-something woman and two young girls, her daughters), said they represented the local church community and started pestering me to show them where I had seen them on the internet. I said nonchalantly that I did not remember, as it had been a long time ago, but assured them that I believed in Space and that it helped me a lot. They left in a daze and have not been back yet, but I have a vague suspicion that it will not stop there. :) It's no accident that I gave them that idea, it's a placebo, but it's hard to think of a better space. You can try it yourself, It is the Trinity that is always with us, outside and inside. You can start praying already. And better yet, establish personal intimate relations with It, communicate in every way and so on and so forth. It is very good for your health and spirituality.

;)

MetaDriver:

I told a couple of church-going Orthodox grandmothers a month ago, referring to the internet, that God had finally been found and discovered. ...... Very good for health and all kinds of spirituality.

;)

Especially, a good idea - as a spiritual staple.

MetaDriver:

;)

Oh, look, Vova. Keep your eyes open... They're sure to rat out the local priest, but that's nothing. But when you see a pile of firewood in the yard with a pole in the middle - run!

;)

MetaDriver:

I told a couple of orthodox church-going grannies (neighbours) about a month ago, referring to the internet, that God had finally been found and discovered. And as if it turned out that the Space in which we all live is God. The grandmothers have been walking around a bit numbed, quiet and pale ever since, communicating very politely (they used to be grumpy and grumpy, much to my annoyance). A week ago, they came to me with a delegation (another sixty-something woman and two young girls, her daughters), said they represented the local church community and started pestering me to show them where I had seen them on the internet. I said nonchalantly that I did not remember, as it had been a long time ago, but assured them that I believed in Space and that it helped me a lot. They left in a daze and have not been back yet, but I have a vague suspicion that it will not stop there. :) It's no accident that I gave them that idea, it's a placebo, but it's hard to think of a better space. You can try it yourself, It is the Trinity that is always with us, outside and inside. You can start praying already. It's even better to establish personal intimate relations with It, to communicate in every way and so on and so forth. It is very good for your health and spirituality.

;)

I cried

evillive:

In a communal flat someone kept smearing shit on the toilet walls.

The tenants thought for a long time and finally punched the professor in the face, because he was the only one who washed his hands when he came out of the toilet.

Iron logic.)