Humour - page 274

7Konstantin7:
Obviously the leg is tied with a rope and pulled... but it's fun)

Nobody's pulling, it's nerve-wracking. Cats do that to their legs and tails, too, sometimes.

evillive:

No one's pulling, it's a nervous thing. Cats do that to their legs and tails sometimes too.

maybe she wanted to amuse people? and what do you mean they're totally stoned? you have to look for examples from people to follow up with explanations in human language

It's not uncommon for pets to fool around for fun.

mikhail12:
Maybe she wanted to amuse people? And what do you mean by hostile they are totally stoned? You have to look for examples in people to explain the reasons

Not stoners but deviants, let's be tolerant ))))

The hose is full of clips of cats and dogs trying to chew their legs or tails off as if they were strangers...

7Konstantin7:
Obviously the leg is tied with a rope and pulled... but it's fun)

It happens when a dog has fleas ....

VOLDEMAR:

It happens when a dog has fleas ....

or the brain leaks out through the ears... :-)))

A very stupid paradoxical situation has arisen: I found an ad for an axe for sale.

What is that supposed to mean? I have to call a complete stranger and arrange a meeting with him, to which I will come with money and he will come with an axe?

evillive:

A very stupid paradoxical situation has arisen: I found an ad for an axe for sale.

What is that supposed to mean? I have to call a complete stranger and arrange a meeting with him, to which I will come with money and he will come with an axe?

You don't have to come... he will come himself... :-)))

evillive:

What does that mean? I have to call a complete stranger and arrange a meeting with him, to which I will come with the money, and he will come with the axe?

That's no way to buy a gun! Is there a shortage again, not in the shop?

evillive:

No one is pulling, it's nerve-wracking. Cats do that to their legs and tails, too, sometimes.

VOLDEMAR:

This happens when a dog has fleas....

Now I get it) the diagnosis is nervousfleas)

7Konstantin7:

I see now) the diagnosis of nervousfleas)

rather the opposite... flea nerves... :-)))