Humour - page 73

moskitman:

Daddy has a simpler way of dealing with children: he puts them in a bag and rinses them in the bathtub ©

A keyboard costs 200 rubles. You throw it away and buy a new one.

It happens to someone valuable clava all through it, and then you get used to the new and get used to the new.

P.S Wife would be so change I agree =)

FEAR:

It happens to someone who has had a valuable keyboard for a long time, and then you get used to the new one.

Nail it to the wall. As a memento.

moskitman:
Nail it to the wall. as a memento.
There are expensive keyboards. I, for example, have a 1.5 thousand multimedia one. I washed it several times in the washing machine, after pouring juice and tea on it (it needs to be properly fastened in the drum), then dried it near a fan in disassembled form, it works.

DmitriyN:
There are expensive keyboards. I, for example, have a 1.5k multimedia one. I washed it several times in the washing machine, after pouring juice and tea over it (it needs to be properly fastened in the drum), then dried it near a fan in disassembled form, it works.

how do you wash a keyboard in the machine? did you nail it to the drum? )))))))))

google:
I washed the keyboard from a desktop computer in a basin and washed it completely with soap. The next day I tried to turn it on - it didn't work. I decided to throw it away. I forgot to take it away for a few days before I left. I think if I dry out the monitor and the system, they will also work when dry. <br / translate="no">

No, I actually washed my keyboard in 2001...2003.

Stuck it in a basin with warm water and detergent. Brushed it off with a clothes brush, rinsed it under the tap and put it on clotheslines to dry. Wrapped a cord around one of the ropes so it wouldn't fall off.

I went out, a thunderstorm came and the keyboard was flooded again. The thing is, I ditched the water, dried it off, and it worked like a darling!

IgorM:

I washed the keyboard from a desktop computer in a basin and washed it completely with soap. The next day I tried to turn it on - it didn't work. I decided to throw it away. I forgot to take it with me for a few days before I left. I think if I wash the monitor and the system they will also work when they dry out?
Google:
I'm going to google: "Cool! There are people like that =)))

moskitman:

No, I actually washed my keyboard in 2001...2003.

Stuck it in a basin with warm water and detergent. Brushed it off with a clothes brush, rinsed it under the tap and put it on clotheslines to dry. Wrapped a cord around one of the ropes so it wouldn't fall off.

I went out, a thunderstorm came and the keyboard was flooded again. The thing is, I ditched the water, dried it off, and it worked like a darling!

:))))

YuraZ:

Why are you laughing, my CPU back then was 4 times less than my phone is now, and my drive was half the size of my current RAM.

I used to run my AMD so hard that the paper on the inside of the stone (between the legs) turned black, but it still worked!

YuraZ:

Extremes, man. In the past, a keyboard really was a structure, a rather complex mechanical system.
So you turn it upside down on its weight, dip a soft cloth brush into a bowl and wash the keyboard in this upside down position on its weight. First you wash it with soapy water, then with clean water, then you dry it with a hair dryer. It almost always helps.