Negro! - page 98

alexeymosc:
That's understandable. You seem to be an oddball writer. I told you, go back a few pages and look at the charts. The probabilities of doubling the real by repeatedly draining a relatively small virtual depot are roughly calculated. What is the problem? We drain the small virtual depo a myriad of times and each time a little bit poured into the real.

I already wrote, the problem is that you can't count ;) You don't have any edge there, but you are losing on spread, both on virtual and on real. It's elementary to count.

alexeymosc:
We've been draining the little virtual depot countless times and pouring a little bit into the real one each time.

Well, now it's going to happen. It's time for Sanek's big break.

>

alexeymosc:
We've been draining the small virtual depot a dozen times and pouring a little bit into the real one each time.

In this business it is important not to confuse where to drain and where to pour.

PapaYozh:

In this business, it is important not to confuse where to drain and where to pour.
Don't worry. Once you've drained real money using the Negral system, everything will fall into place ;)

Avals:

I already told you, the problem is you can't count.) You don't have any edge there, but you are losing on spread, both on the virtual and on the real. It's elementary to count.

I can count. The Edge is there. There's even a state here. The Edge is there until everything is drained at one time - there is no protection against this phenomenon.

You don't understand shit.

alexeymosc:
Don't worry. Once you lose real money on the Negral system, everything will fall into place ;)

Nah. Thanks, man. I better get some popcorn.

Yeah, it drains faster by hand than any robot

sanyooooook:

Yeah, it drains faster by hand than any robot

No wonder, the hands come with an automatic neural network ))

alexx_v:
No wonder, the hands come with an automatic neural network ))
So do bots, but still! )

sanyooooook:
You, Alexander, need new ideas.