Negro! - page 94

Mathemat:
Too different cultures. Not an option. Better to look for someone from your own culture.
It's all right, you'll get on well with each other.)

But you won't have cockroaches in the house :))

LOL

Speaking of cockroaches. Who knows where they went? Are we eating things that even they couldn't bear?

There are different hypotheses. They say it's because of the radiation associated with mobile phones.

Is that... Our cockroaches have disappeared and bees are dying in the US, it's worse.

Migrated under the skull. All right. Let's take it from here. It's a darkly promising topic.

And the bee thing, yeah, I've heard that, uh... hypothesis. Like once they disappear, hello to the asphalt.

I don't know, in Zaporizhzhya I heard that cockroaches are coming back and are already bigger than before, thank God they haven't reached me yet...

BeerGod:
I don't know, in Zaporizhzhya I heard that cockroaches are coming back and are already bigger than before, thank God they have not reached me yet...

And the last time I saw cockroaches alive was when I was a child ((

Lucky you...

BeerGod:
Lucky you...

No, not lucky... I loved them... I had several of them living in a jar... even each one had its own name)... True, it was not in Belarus, but in Alma-Ata...