Negro! - page 81

Mathemat:
There is no need to dilute anything. The inquisitive mind that reads the Annals will figure out where stupidity is and where its opposite is.
? All right, then. Don't forget to put yourself in the annals.

Svinozavr: ? All right, then. Don't forget to put yourself in the annals.
You can't, recursive annulment would be.

Mathemat:
You can't, recursive annalisation will.

OK, I'll bail you out:)

Mathemat:
You can't, recursive annalisation will, however.

Yes, I have heard that one cannot annalise oneself and the exception is Yusuf.

jelizavettka:

Yes, I've heard that you can't write yourself into the annals, and the exception is Yusuf.

He's a joke, eh? Our man!

===
Comrade, you have it. Comrade, believe.
Behind the dope is dope,
Behind the door is the door.
Here and now will pass in an hour,

Then again now.
Seven troubles, one flip.
Ked after ked after ked,
Year after year,
And only a fool doesn't understand
That it's the other way round.

Svinozavr:
He's a joke, eh? Our man!

No, I dare not! I like Yusuf. There's faith in him.

jelizavettka:

No, I dare not! I like Yusuf. There's faith in him.
...hope and an unrequited love of forex).

khorosh:
...hope and unrequited love of forex).

Rest assured I will beat forex sooner rather than later, the indicator gives a 70/30 hope, which is enough I think. While transferring funds to real, ran the strategy on demo, will check again while equity is hanging around the original balance:

yosuf:

Rest assured I will beat forex sooner rather than later, the indicator gives a 70/30 hope, which is enough I think. While transferring funds to real, ran the strategy on demo, will check again as long as equity is hanging around the original balance:

You're doing the right thing. After a loss everyone usually repairs their TS taking into account the lesson learnt and try out the new version on the demo. And under no circumstances should you be in a hurry to win back.

khorosh:
You're doing the right thing. After a loss everyone usually repairs their TS taking into account the lesson learnt and try out the new version on the demo. And under no circumstances should you be in a hurry to win back.
Thanks for the support, indeed I got a huge lesson with this flop, otherwise I would not have found the current unrecoverable variant, in my opinion, which I launched on demo. Word to the market.