Negro! - page 37

LeoV:
Note - the most popular topics today ))))

notice there is no word grail or friday in the thread ;)

sanyooooook: notice there is no word grail or Friday in the thread ;)
They are present not visibly....))

sanyooooook:

Notice, there is no word grail, no word Friday in the topic;

I misread the title of the topic... I thought at first it sounded like "we're back on the gas, we only drink tea or coffee".

I thought, is someone that bad?)

jelizavettka:

I misread the title of the topic... I thought at first it sounded like "we're back on the gas, we only drink tea or coffee".

I wondered if someone felt that bad.)

And so I was right, Misha complained that he was sad and did not know how to go on.

alexx_v:
And she was right, Misha complained that he was sad and didn't know how to go on.

It happens. It's called alcohol withdrawal syndrome. And one of the side effects is dipresniac. It'll pass.)

jelizavettka:

It happens. Alcohol withdrawal syndrome is called. And as one of the side effects, it's called dipreznika. It'll pass.)
So relieved he didn't drink. Claims it's all about worrying about other people.

alexx_v:
So worried that he didn't drink. Claims it's all about worrying about others.

Who knows... Seems like he used to drink out of his mind on Friday-Saturday....

Why worry about others when you can't help them? There's something unhealthy about that.

jelizavettka:

Why worry about others when you can't help them? There is something unhealthy about that.

Not without a man with a beard, there's no way to diagnose it.

"My Telemachus, the Trojan War is over..." I. Brodsky. - "Who won - I don't remember..."

Are you even further, "better", more interesting?

Grail - nicht. What else did you think? Just talk... What else is there to do... Just baffle each other.

Svinozavr:

"My Telemachus, the Trojan War is over..." I. Brodsky. - "Who won, I can't remember..."

Are you even further, 'better', more interesting?

Grail - nicht. What else did you think? Just talk... What else is there to do... Just baffle each other.

At least we're all in business.

Someone has to make the tambourines, pull the leather, shepherd the sheep for that leather. And then they have to paint them properly.

The result is nothing. The process is everything.

And only the most important thing is not to miss - not to think.