sanyooooook:

Paradoxically, maybe it's not me.

It's not about you. It's the diagnosis.

Angela:

Draw your conclusions, hope dies last!

Having killed everything else before?

PapaYozh:

By killing everything else beforehand?

There is nothing left to kill - everything is dead! So it's time to change country, wife, profession, and start life from scratch. That's what this goddamn money does!

Angela:

We began for health and ended for peace! Well, this is not right, the ferment in the minds has already begun, and those who still believed in the Grail, are already in doubts. The beginning was right - the Grail really exists, and everyone has it, but not everyone knows about it, and does not know how to use it! Those who want to learn how to use it, read the article - https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1477. I tried this method and it worked!

I liked this one from there:

"These energies appear and their direction is shaped long before the price changes on the chart itself. By centering your attention on the chart you will subconsciously connect to these energies, you will start to feel them. And gradually a sense of knowing will come, it's like knowing where the next tick is going to go a moment before it happens. When you can accurately predict the direction of the next tick, you can move on to the second stage.

Just like the Jedi. :)

Andrei01:

I liked this one from there:

"These energies appear and their direction is shaped long before the price changes on the chart itself. By focusing your attention on the chart, you will be subconsciously connected to these energies, you will start to feel them. And gradually a sense of knowing will come, it's like knowing where the next tick is going to go a moment before it happens. When you can predict unmistakably the direction of the next tick, you can move on to the second stage."

:)

I liked Prival's comment: "Ready to mathematically rigorously prove to any sceptic that I have a system that increases the probability of winning Sports Lotto 5 out of 36."

It's unclear why the author of the article had to run the computer every time for 24 hours, the initial conditions are always the same. If the probability of falling out of different balls is different, then this statistic should lie on the surface.

sand:

I liked Prival's comment: "Ready to mathematically rigorously prove to any sceptic that I have a system that increases the probability of winning Sports Lotto 5 out of 36."

The odds go from 10e-10 to 10e-9? :))

Andrei01: "When you can accurately predict the direction of the next tick, you can move on to stage two."
Yeah, that's a lot of nonsense.

Mathemat:
Yeah, that's a lot of nonsense.
Why, the Jedi could do it. )) Well who isn't a Jedi, then he isn't a trader either. ))

Andrei01:
the probability goes from 10e-10 to 10e-9? :))

I also wondered how much it increases. Again, it's not clear how. If there are any regularities in the lottery, only the probabilities of individual numbers may differ. It is very unlikely that the probabilities of the series differ.

sand:

I too have wondered how much it rises by. Again, it is unclear how. If there are any regularities in the lottery, only the probabilities of the individual numbers may differ. It is very unlikely that the probabilities of the series differ.

Better yet, use this method http://forum.aforex.ru/profiles/blogs/6416071:BlogPost:30032