Negro! - page 41

Mischek2:
Sanja, you are making us seriously worried about you.

It's called Post Grail Syndrome, when it feels like you've found the grail and the DCs won't let you use it. Eh, lost a guy!

Angela:

It's called Post Grail Syndrome, when it seems like you've found the grail and the DCs won't let you use it. Eh, lost a guy!

What grail? There is no grail, I've already admitted that. )

Mischek2: Sanja, you are making us seriously worried about you.
Yeah, I'm worried about him, too, about where he's going.

Mathemat:
Yeah, I'm worried about him, too, about where he's going.

Where can it go? )

Let me know where to run, or you'll catch me and I'll run.)

sanyooooook:

Where can it go? )

Let's make sure I know where to go, otherwise you'll catch me and I want to run.)

Canary's cottage is always at your service! Waiting for every trader.

Mathemat:
... ...as long as he doesn't go anywhere.

Fresh post-grantees are always welcome there. :)

But seriously, Sanyok has grown in my eyes even more, not because he stirred up the public, but because his inquisitive mind produces new ideas in spite of everything.

sanyooooook: Where can I go? )

Let me know where to go, otherwise you'll catch me and I want to run.)

Where to. I got kids to feed, young wife to feed, but no grail. You can't help but get hopeless. You'll think of all sorts of things. Why don't we take three instead of two?

Mathemat:
Well, where to. The children and the young wife have to be fed, but there's still no grail. You can't help but get hopeless, you'll think of all sorts of things. Why don't we take three instead of two?
How's the model? Or have you given up already?

Oh man, I've already changed the subject, and admitted that there is no grail, and in the subject pointed it out.

But the public continues to diligently believe that I believe in this grail (Negral)).

Paradox, maybe it's not about me?