Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 10

FION:
I hope the four live on, otherwise tinny...
Why the doubts? Immediately MQs said - MT4 and MT5 will live on in parallel.

FION:
On 4, no problem, but on 5, you have to write code the size of a video game to keep track of it all in netting. And there is no flexibility. If you want to add something else, you have to write it again. I hope 4 will live, otherwise it's a shame...

Exactly, and even at the expense of reliability, no communication and no idea how your depot is wobbling.

jelizavettka: I have an Athlon XP 1.8 - it's about ten years old. Tried to install MT5 on it now, but it didn't work. Trouble! I've had this system unit since I was a kid - it's like part of the family.
So, instead of ordering yourself a new smartphone, ask your brother to upgrade the system unit. Upgrading all the brains (mother, stone, RAM, HDD) may well be considerably cheaper than a smartphone. Unless you're getting some kind of monster of a vidya, of course.

alexx_v:
Why the doubts? Immediately MQs have said - MT4 and MT5 will live in parallel.
However, they will only fix bugs in 4 and the issue of refinement does not seem to be an issue any more.

Silent:
Why 1 BUY? One order would be pending. Or 2.

The equivalent of what you do at the lock. You don't know where the price will go first, do you?

As long as you don't know - "on the fence", i.e. we do nothing, or rather we place pending orders of 1 lot on the channel's border.

When the price touches the border for the first time (in your case it is the upper border ) - we start to return and place one more SELL order, but the BUY order stays there. Exactly according to what you do at the lot: close BUY on SELL. The result is the same.

valenok2003:
However, in 4, only bugs will be fixed, and refinement does not seem to be an issue any more.
What's there to rework? And that is not the question. We are not cancelling MT4 with lots. And this is what they are appealing to.

Mathemat:
Instead of ordering yourself a new smartphone, ask your brother to upgrade your system. Upgrading all the brains (mother, stone, RAM, HDD) may well be considerably cheaper than a smartphone. Unless you're getting some kind of monster of a videogame, of course.

So I have a good laptop. And this computer my dad sometimes listens to music... and that's it. But I like it for him to sit very comfortably, a huge monitor and powerful speakers (I like to dance during breaks) - everything at hand, except that the system is old.... Anyway, it needs to be changed... I can't see MT5 on it any other way.

valenok2003: However, in 4, only bugs will be fixed, and refinement does not seem to be an issue any more.

I'm already stuck with the limitations of quaternary as there is a catastrophic lack of structures. Normal multicurrency on quaternary, with normal order accounting, can only be implemented through the back door. These "parallel arrays" imitating structures are already tortured.

But there will be no structures in the quaternary.

VladislavVG:

The equivalent of what you do at the lock. You don't know where the price will go first, do you?

As long as you don't know - "on the fence", i.e. we do nothing, or rather we place pending orders of 1 lot on the channel's border.

When the price touches the border for the first time (in your case it is the upper border) - we start to return and place one more SELL order, but the BUY order stays there. Exactly according to what you do at the lot: close BUY on return SELL. The result is the same.

In other words, we change the strategy. As I said before. But there will be two beacons in that case too.

Example: calculation shows sideways, but where first, up or down, is unknown.

MT4 - entry in opposite directions at once, with reversal clauses on the border.

МТ5 ?

If you put a pending order, the result is different. It does not even matter if it is more or less. It is different. Or you can adjust the lots.

Mathemat:

I'm already stuck with the limitations of quaternary as there is a catastrophic lack of structure. A normal multicurrency on the quaternary, with normal order accounting, can only be implemented through the back door. These "parallel arrays" imitating structures are already tortured.

But there will be no structures in the quaternary.

No problem, they already wrote api for 4 in C and in java. Even somewhere offered a tester. But it costs money, they do not give for nothing. And this passion multicurrency for the tester, I somehow do not understand, maybe stupid. Why cannot we test separately for each instrument? You may use other symbols for calculations but you may open positions one by one. It seems this problem is farfetched...