Catastrophe theory - page 16

tara:

And schoolchildren are fine :)

So they don't go to the steam room, that's fine.

sand:

So they don't go into the steam room, that's fine.
Well, you don't either... It's a big bathhouse, and the girl was not invited to any particular part of it.

The girl hasn't even said yes yet...

alsu:
The girl hasn't even said yes yet...

Well, it's not clear where or why they're calling ...

I don't know why men like baths so much... You can take a nice bath in a bathtub too...

jelizavettka: I don't know why men like baths so much... You can take a nice bath in a bathtub too...

You can't wash all the way to the end. But when you come out, it's like being born again and light in the body. And a glass of something strong and cold to drink...

Men sweat more, and they like extremism more than girls. But first of all, the bath is a ritual.

And beer with crayfish/seafood/fish is much better consumed in a bathhouse than in the bathroom. The smell of a bathhouse alone is worth it...

And you can communicate directly.

Nah, girls can't enjoy it.

P.S. If you have a pot belly and scales (and scales are a must in a bathhouse), imagine the pleasure of feeling that you've lost 2 kilos of weight and still got an extra thrill... and you feel that a little more - and you will see some more cubes.

jelizavettka:
I don't know why men like baths so much... You can take a nice bath in a bathtub, too...

Who else bathes in a bathhouse? And I've removed the bathtub from the house, leaving only the shower and the bath.

DmitriyN 04.04.2012 21:18

There are no textbooks on stock market mathematics today

Sit on a bench, get a degree ineconometrics or statistics and stop, at the very least, talking nonsense in public

jelizavettka:

...I will now sublimate and take it for another block of my expert))))
Maybe about masturbating?... :)))

Mathemat:

You can't wash it all off. ...

and she doesn't have to.