Catastrophe theory - page 11

faa1947:
Thank you. You can get an idea. It's a very curious book.
There you can right click - frame - open in a new tab, then the whole browser window will be there.

jelizavettka: What kind of extreme games?

BDSM with a violation of the hierarchy, for example.

Well, think of it yourself, you're very imaginative.

Mathemat:

BDSM with a broken hierarchy, for example.

Well, you've got a good imagination, haven't you?

You're wrong about the fantasy, she's about to make it up.

Mathemat:

BDSM with a broken hierarchy, for example.

Well, you've got a good imagination, haven't you?

Wow! I'm inspired!) I'm going to sublimate it and take it for another block of my expert))))

Silent:
You can right-click frame to open in a new tab, which will open the whole browser window.
Unfortunately only the first chapters

sand:

Mon-Fri - valerian, Fri - gin, rum, etc.
There will be no one to delete charts without a report cap now - a wind of freedom in the mcl4 forum).

khorosh: There will be no one to delete graphs without a report header now - a windfall of freedom in the mcl4 forum).
Don't get your hopes up: the remaining moderators are also well aware of the harm of such freedom. And so do many others.

Mathemat:
Don't get your hopes up: the remaining moderators are also well aware of the harm of such freedom. And so do many others.
But it was only you who deleted. Everyone understands harm and benefit in their own way. And you impose your vision on everyone in this matter. You cannot make a person happy forcibly, because everyone has a different understanding of happiness.

And for the sake of scientific interest, I would allow all users to delete each other's disliked posts for a week... You could gauge the level of HATE.

Mathemat:

almost two years of service.

Why'd he quit?