Catastrophe theory - page 15

jelizavettka:

I love children (not to be confused with paedophilia) and would never hurt them.

- Do you love children?

- not so much, but the process itself...

khorosh:
Not yet, not much experience on the forum and I haven't graduated yet.

Little experience? What about medals and diplomas for exteriors? And all the friends, relatives and acquaintances, do you think this is bullshit?

sand:

It's nice to be a "nicho" in the eyes of a professional trader.

what can you do.... we are nothing but bugs compared to such a big shot....

Mathemat:
Alexei, I don't care what "pictures" are posted here. I have my own filters in my head (and not just my own). I'm just stating my opinion.

DmitriyN:
Alexei, I don't care what "pictures" are posted here. I have my own filters in my head (and not only my own). Just giving my opinion.

Do you change filters often? Try a new one with anti-dirt nano-coating.

But it's not good to take other people's filters, you can get a montage.

sand:
Alexander, invite the girl to Skype (I meant to say to the bathhouse). Maybe you'll be lucky and her Belarusian authorities will "allow the sound", unlike me.
Go there to flub on the forum, it will be easier and more pleasant.

DmitriyN:
Alexander, invite the girl to Skype (I meant to say to the bathhouse). Maybe you'll be lucky and her Belarusian authorities will "allow the sound", unlike me.
Go there to flub on the forum, it will be easier and more pleasant.

How advanced schoolboys are, they know where to invite girls. At school I only invited girls to movies and cafes. I thought it was a bathhouse where they wash themselves.

sand:

I was in school only asking girls out to movies and cafes. When I was at school, I only asked girls out to the cinema and the café. And I thought about the baths, that's where they bathe.

How about now, is it still the same, or do you invite them to the baths?

tara:

How about now, is it still the same, or are you inviting me to a sauna?

I don't like the bathhouse, it's hot.

sand:

I don't like the sauna, it's hot.

It's fine for schoolchildren :)