Catastrophe theory - page 17

jelizavettka:
I don't know why men like baths so much... You can take a nice bath in a bathtub too...

Typical woman's question.

and it's different for women...

Here, for example, is a typical

Hey, people, stop showing off your masculinity here, or the girls will all scatter and that will be a disaster. We're gonna have to tear down the March 8th thread.

Wow, Alexei, you are so fed up with criticism that you decided to release the profile of a moderator. It's probably correct to let the communication will be this nickname, and for moderation in parallel another, because it is not clear whether you communicate with a moderator or board member, like communicating with a person, but judges as if communicated and argued with the moderator, like a person, but the performance, so you do not talk, lest it turned against you.

of course, it would be interesting if instead of nicknames, local militia in the form of fak1 has, fak2.....))))

and since everything is incognito, let's rename militia to kgb), and militia policemen to chikists))))

so there will be a FAQ2 on the forum, conspirators, damn it)).

Or is it more simple, exceeding their powers, stealing someone's grail and going to the canary? ))))

just kidding.

faa1947:

You sit on a bench, get a degree in econometrics or mathematics and stop, at the very least, talking nonsense in public

I suggest you stop talking nonsense in public. And if you are such a great mathematician and such a great trader - I suggest you post your real trading stats.
When you have it, then we'll talk about the alleged nonsense. I've heard all sorts of fairy tales about great mathematicians-traders.

You went to university - great, I'm happy for you. But I doubt very much that you were taught there to trade on the exchange and create profitable systems.
The market does not need your diplomas, it does not care about them, it does not know about them at all, it will make anyone - even a man with a secondary education and a PhD.

DmitriyN:

The market doesn't need your diplomas, it doesn't give a damn about them, it doesn't know about them at all, it will make anyone - both a man with a secondary education and a PhD.

Quite right, like the fact that "the horse eats the oats and the Volga...".

DmitriyN:
The market does not need your diplomas, it does not care about them, it does not know about them at all, it will make anyone - both a person with a secondary education and a PhD.

By the way, there is a lion's share of truth in that.

At our uni. The teacher of the "Exchange" discipline was good, he admitted that he had been trading for about three years... but it didn't work out. Now he only teaches. But it is very interesting to listen to him as a trainee.

Lecturer of "Econometrics and economic-mathematical models and methods", professor, he has been dealing with methods of analysis and forecasting of stock prices for ten years. (seemingly for the time being too useless - his brain is withered and incapable of creativity - everything is based on some authoritative theories) - interesting fellow.

The other teachers in other subjects, they are only theorists and are useless. Teaching for the sake of teaching. Economic education is crap!

But the purely natural and basic sciences are taught well in the post-Soviet space... because not much has changed in them.

jelizavettka:

At our uni. The teacher of the "Exchange" discipline was good, he admitted that he had been trading for about three years... but it didn't work out. Now he just teaches. But it is very interesting to listen to him as a practitioner.

Another confirmation of the old truth: he who knows how - he trades, he who does not - he teaches.

khorosh:
Another confirmation of the old truth: he who knows how - he trades, he who does not - he teaches.

... Those who cannot teach are in charge.

It is better to say that if you can work, you work.

Those who cannot work, teach.

Those who cannot teach, manage)))