Catastrophe theory - page 14

alsu:

Nah, that's the way to do it: "... "Went to bed. I feel like I'm being pelted with mud again. Woke up, turned on my smartphone, you won't believe..."

You could make it shorter - "... "Went to bed. I feel like I'm being..."

DmitriyN:
Went to bed. Woke up, turned on my smartphone, and here I was being treated like dirt again. Lizanka and Alexander, you know, separately you're all right, but when you get together :)) Well, when are you going to calm down? Grown-ups, and _.

What's the matter, Dimitri! You have a mania for mudslinging... You should be smiling at everything, but you're insulting.

I love children (not to be confused with pedophilia) and would never hurt them.

jelizavettka:

Come on, Dimitri! You have a mania for mudslinging... You should be smiling at everything, but you're insulting.

If you've been slinging mud, you should sling the other half. (с)

DmitriyN:
As for removing incomplete stats, I think this is the right decision. Moreover, if I were a moderator, I would tighten it even more:
- the stats have to be complete;
- prohibit participants from posting stats with less than 50 trades;
- Prohibit the posting of stats for a period of less than 1 year (or even more);

It would be a blow to all sorts of crooks and a cold shower for those who engage in self-deception. Therefore, I consider Alexey's actions to be correct.

As for freedom of speech in general, it should not be confused with freedom of boorishness and freedom of cheating. These are different things.
But on the other hand, I would like to quote a famous person:

I propose to nominate Dimitri for moderator.

The mud-slingers would immediately get a ban, the rude people would be put to rest, and the quality of the stats would improve.

Hooray!

jelizavettka:

What are you talking about, Dimitri! You have a mania for mudslinging... You should be smiling at everything, but you're insulting.

I love children (not to be confused with paedophilia) and would never offend.

He is doing the right thing, he has been fighting for his reputation since his early years. As they say - take care of your honour when you're young).

DmitriyN:
Went to bed. I woke up, turned on my smartphone, and there I was, once again, being vilified. Lizanka and Alexander, you know, separately, you're all right, but when you get together :)) Well, when are you going to calm down? Grown-ups, and _.

As for removing incomplete stats, I think it's the right thing to do. Moreover, if I were a moderator, I would tighten it up even more:

It's nice to be a nicho in the eyes of a professional trader. Lisa, tell me, does it feel good?

And you, Dima, will become a moderator only when the Metakwots have suicidal tendencies.

By the way, have you got an employment code yet?

khorosh:
He's doing the right thing, fighting for his reputation from an early age. As they say - take care of your honour when you're young).

Wash your hands, front and back.

DmitriyN: - The stats should be complete;

Too much, Dima. Yes and some people here are paranoid when they think you can reconstruct the system from the full transaction history.

The hat is enough to have an idea of the system.

- I would prohibit to post stats with less than 50 trades;

This is correct, but it's not cheating but a trivial misunderstanding of the laws of statistics :) So it would be ideologically wrong to ban it.

- I would prohibit to post stats for a period of less than 1 year (or maybe even more);

Also too much. You can make so many deals in a year that their number will be quite representative.

jelizavettka:

The mud-slingers would immediately get a ban, the rude people would be put to rest, and the quality of the stats would improve.

Hooray!

To the post of moderator of all things trading.

jelizavettka:

Hooray!

Not yet, not much experience on the forum and I haven't graduated yet.