Catastrophe theory - page 13

Anyone who writes "shoulder" gets banned for life!

khorosh: But you were the only one who deleted. Everyone understands harm and benefit in their own way. And you impose your vision on everyone in this matter. This is just like you cannot force a person to be happy, because everyone has a different understanding of happiness.

You're overreacting.

Well, never mind, now let everyone who wishes to be happy and get hope by contemplating your beautiful pictures, which do not show serious drawbacks. I'm not even going to stand in the way of that.

Mischek2: Why did he leave?

Not gone, but gone. Catch the private message.

paukas:
Anyone who writes "shoulder" gets banned for life!

And for those who have an ava with a beard, level eight protection from being banned

sever31:
I would have ordered a "mass destruction ban" and thrown a couple of charges at the villagers)

What's wrong with them? They're good guys.

sand:

Not with errors, but I would delete messages of the type "me and the guys here have been tagged by our ardir, and they've closed as they should".
For some reason it is fashionable to use slang words and expressions on the Internet and if you are not an expert in Albanian, it is difficult to distinguish whether you are illiterate or the author has decided to "shine" in fashionable slang.

Mathemat:

Not gone, gone. Catch the private message.

Wow, are you guys having a local tug-of-war there?

TheXpert:
Wow, are you guys having local tensions there?

grating

I went to sleep. I woke up, turned on my smartphone, and here I was being treated with mud again. Lizanka and Alexander, you know, separately you're all right, but when you get together :)) When are you going to calm down? Grown-ups, and _.
Mathemat:
Dima, where have you seen his "trading" works? Don't refer to Shiryaev.

I meant that some experts in mathematics (and not only them, but you, Alexey, personally, I do not mean) very often refer to the works of great mathematicians. And when you look at the stats of these experts you understand that something is wrong.
Today there are no textbooks on stock mathematics. There are none at all. And as a consequence - the hole in which many find themselves.
When you offer these experts to show the real application of some formulas in practice, they for some reason run into the bushes.

As for the removal of incomplete stats, I think this is the right decision. Moreover, I would, if I were a moderator, tighten it up even more:
- The stats must be complete;
- would prohibit to post stats with less than 50 trades;
- would prohibit to post stats for period less than 1 year (and maybe even more);

This would be a blow to all sorts of cheaters and a cold shower for those who are engaged in self-deception. Therefore, I consider Alexei's actions to be correct.

As for freedom of speech in general, it should not be confused with freedom of boorishness and freedom of cheating. These are different things.
But on the other hand, I want to quote a famous person:

>

DmitriyN:
Went to bed. Woke up, turned on my smartphone, and here I was getting mud all over me again.

Nah, that's the way to do it: "... I went to bed. I feel like I'm being pelted with mud again. Woke up, turned on my smartphone, you won't believe..."

DmitriyN:

When you offer these experts to show the real application of these or those formulas in practice, they for some reason run to the bushes.

Yeah, or give some definition :) a very familiar situation. It reminds me a lot of someone.

I, for example, am knocked out when a person is pouring forth on all the branches, using the terminology that he alone understands and asserting dubious unsubstantiated things.