Catastrophe theory - page 9

C-4:

Maybe you can figure it out and comment on........
Files:

sand:
Does the lard make the jet louder...

Tested.

By as much as 1.23%.

;-)

faa1947:
Maybe you can figure it out and comment on the attachment........

I looked it up. Unfortunately I don't speak the language well enough. As far as I understand, it describes an advanced smoothing formula. It's hard to say how it behaves without seeing the graphs, but somehow it seems to me that its behavior pattern will be very similar to the exponential average. If it is true, then to the problems of approximating models will be added the problems typical of moving averages.

C-4:

I looked it up. Unfortunately, I don't speak the language well enough. As far as I understand, it describes an advanced smoothing formula. It's hard to say how it behaves without seeing the graphs, but somehow it seems to me that its behaviour pattern will be very similar to the exponential average. If it is true, then to the problems of approximating models we will add those of moving averages.
I understood it differently. Several smoothing options are proposed depending on the statistical characteristics of the quotient. Depending on error estimates from these smoothings the window size is selected, which reduces error and makes the models more predictable when kinks are present.

Can someone help with a link to the book

Handbook of Economic Forecasting

DmitriyN: What the hell kind of a trader is Andrei Kolmogorov?
Dima, where have you seen his "trader" works? Don't make a reference to Shiryaev.

Mathemat:
Dima, where have you seen his "trading" works? Don't refer to Shiryaev.

Now the storyteller will lump Kolmogorov and Shiryaev together. And Bogolyubov and Shirkov at the same time. And then he will demonstrate the techniques of working with loki at the 5th dan level.

Colder weather coming from the accident in the Gulf of Mexico, when will the snow melt next spring in May or June?

sand:

Now the storyteller will bring Kolmogorov and Shiryaev together in a lock. And Bogolyubov and Shirkov at the same time. And then he will demonstrate the techniques of working with lots at the 5th dan level.

He is not a storyteller, but a professional hereditary trader.

Mathemat:
Alexei, are you no longer a moderator?