MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 27

zxc:

2. Wow! Now that's great!

The problems start when there are two or more Expert Advisors on the same instrument. In short, you will figure it out.

faa1947:
Renat 13.03.2012 17:41.

Fortunately, this is not the case.

What hrenfx writes I understand, but what trading strategies within the terminal do you write about?

I will answer the question, as I have little (and not always successful) experience in developing trading systems: trading platform developers should be in charge of developing a trading platform. And trading systems developers must deal with development of trading systems.

The pie maker must bake pies and the cobbler must shoe shoe. If everyone starts minding his own business, problems will become much greater.

All that is required of the platform developers - is to give examples of any, you can even knowingly plum trading systems as a basis for programmers. That is, to have something to start with.

Reshetov:

My answer, as I have little (and not always successful) experience in developing trading systems: trading platform developers should be in charge of developing a trading platform. And trading system developers should be in charge of developing trading systems.

The pie maker must bake pies and the cobbler must shuffle boots. If everyone starts doing things that are not his own business, the problems will become much bigger.

All that is required from the platform developers is to provide examples of any, even knowingly losing, trading systems as a basis for programmers.

If Renat had written this, I would have kept quiet. But he has other claims. That's why I arose.

faa1947:

The instability of the TC is due to:

Gah :)

The instability has yet to come to pass. The joke of humour is that 99% of all trading systems pour in (you could say consistently :))) ) at the rate of spread.

Renat:

Fortunately, it doesn't.

Yes, that's really our position, fully aligned with Apple.

A bad position, one has to admit. Making users look like incomprehensible watermelons and a secretive 'for the benefit of millions' policy that pays lip service and in reality cuts options so that people lose money. Fortunately, the fact that it's wrong has been proven wrong. It's worth looking at Nokia, which has a third of the market - a market not for watermelons, but for people who know what they need. It's worth looking at Chinese unlocked i-phones - they're much more popular. Most users reject the policies that have been mentioned, especially the experienced ones, whose growth is a trend now in the world of electronic gadgets, and among traders even more so.

faa1947:
If Renat had written that, I would have kept quiet. But he has different claims. That's what got me started.

Don't worry, I've written a lot of trading strategies in my life. And I have failed more than once.

And I, too, was at one time a young maximalist programmer who would beat MetaStock. Which ended up happening as a result, and rather quickly.

faa1947:
If Renat had written this, I would have kept quiet. But he has other claims. That's why I arose.
Renat cannot be criticized if the trading system turns out to be a failure, because he is not responsible for the profitability of the trading system, and it is useless to ask him about it. However, you can and should ask him or the other developer of the platform for any glitches or defects in the trading platform that can, to some extent, adversely affect the performance of the trading system.

-Aleksey-:
Bad attitude, one has to admit. Making users look like incomprehensible watermelons and a secretive "for the benefit of millions" policy in words, but in reality cutting back on features so that people lose money. Fortunately, the fact that it's wrong has been proven wrong. It's worth looking at Nokia, which has a third of the market - a market not for watermelons, but for people who know what they need. It's worth looking at Chinese unlocked i-phones - they're much more popular. Most users reject the policy as stated.

It is also very important to have an economic approach, pumped up in practice.

What you have written is a terrible misunderstanding of the financial realities of this world.

Who wants to be Nokia? It's a chart of stock price movements. Right now Apple's price is $562 and Nokia's is $5. Not to mention that Nokia is being buried publicly.

TheXpert:

Huh :)

You still have to get to the point of instability. The joke of humour is that 99% of all trading systems pour in (you could say steadily :))) ) at the rate of spread.

Of course. It is assumed that you know how to write on a particular sample and forward test profitable systems. We're talking about the next stage. That's for sure.

Reshetov:
Renat cannot be held liable if the trading system turns out to be a failure, because he is not responsible for the profitability of trading systems and there is no point in asking him about it. However, he or any other developer of the platform can and should be held responsible for any glitches or defects in the trading platform, which may, to some extent, adversely affect the performance of the trading system.

And may I ask you, while everyone is here: "What's the end of the storm in the cup?".