What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 22

Svinotavr:

A surprising paradox I've noticed, reading the forum, the further away from entering the topic, the "price" is less likely to return to the topic. Apparently a trader needs to go through a thousand to move 33 steps.
Trololo, so what's up with Prival? How is he doing, what field is he working in? What has he been doing for 7 years? How did he suddenly have an "epiphany"? What happened just before he "had an epiphany"?

A spy?

LeoV:

Do you think that if a person has made money on forex, he should come out and announce loudly that he has made money?

Of course they won't believe him and he will have to open all his accounts, stats and so on to prove it? Publish his tax returns, put up his assets? ))))

True enough. I've been lucky enough to see Dukascopy's 3 years' worth of real money... with withdrawals of about $60,000 a month.

Svinotavr: Trololo, so what's up with Prival? How is he doing, what field is he working in? What has he been doing for 7 years? How did he suddenly have an "epiphany"? What happened shortly before he had his "epiphany"?

Dima, leave poor Trololo alone. He doesn't know, and nobody knows better than Prival himself.

If it is so necessary, ask him yourself.

Svinotavr:

I've noticed an amazing paradox when reading the forum: the farther you go from entering the Subject, the less frequently the "price" returns to the subject. Apparently a trader needs to go through a thousand to move 33 steps.
Trololo, so what's up with Prival? How is he doing, what field is he working in? What has he been doing for 7 years? How did he suddenly have an "epiphany"? What happened just before he "had an epiphany"?

I do not know Prival personally, but I analyzed his posts and his complicated path. Sometimes you know, even the posts are enough to evaluate a person's moral qualities. he has done nothing for me personally and I am very happy for him and wish him success in all his activities.

They do not tell much about the secrets, but they are honest in saying that the main thing is not the filters or anything else, but the right understanding of the market.

Trololo:

))))Lucky me. I'm still crawling, the nursery won't let me go

)) Lucky. I'm still in a fetal state)))

2 sand, jelizavettka: a warning to both of you. Go to sexpopular or private.

Trololo:

But seriously, if you want to, let's talk about this - the breakdown post - first from the top. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/115616/page14#154564

but in a different thread.

What the poor guy was banned for, who knows?

jelizavettka: Why the poor guy was banned, who knows?
You won't even believe it: he was eager to do it himself. So he's not a poor guy.

Mathemat:
2 sand, jelizavettka: a warning to both of you. Go to sexpopular or private.

Let the lady choose a place and time to meet.

And in general, please don't ban me, I'll follow the rules, I'm just in a playful mood.

jelizavettka:
What the poor guy was banned for, who knows?
For being too fond of tics.