[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 32

strangerr:

5.13.1 try it.
I saw in your screenshot and have already tried it, but the standard ones are more interesting)))

strangerr:

Nah, flea-busters are not the point))))
I agree, if you look at the 1D, it's not much use, but if you use the H4, it's almost 100% likely to work! If the foundation does not fail!

strangerr:

5.13.1 try it.
which frame? on the x4, what do you recommend?

1 trade worked out on a tp. The second at +30 pips. There's a lot of writing here. I can't even read that much.

McBro:

well, almost, in japanese ;)

Cluster Delta.

Period 3,Draw_POC = true (to a fan) the rest is default

I've put the Stranger back on, I'll use it and see in two variants...

i'll call my friend and ask him about the parameters of the mcd. he was once given it by a friend, he was convicted for not paying taxes on forex money.... he had a lot of money, lived comfortably in england, and then he came to Russia and went to jail... .... what a country...

strangerr:

I already told you this morning. Do you have a schedule?)))

There is, and here's the middle term you did once asked. (... and goodbye Artek...) or is today the new high

rigc:
I've seen your screenshot and tried it before, but the standard ones are more interesting)))

Well, that's what this dude has to say, Dr.M. , do you think, not to offend?))

The tantrik drawing is wrong. I am looking at my indicator of my own design and see that the strength of downward movement has almost gone to zero. It is very likely that in a few hours I will open a buy on EURUSD and GBPUSD (bearing in mind the scale here, TP=SL=50 pips, if tantrik is talking about something else, like several days and hundreds of pips, then maybe).

Hi all )))) Been busy for the last two days calibrating the convergence periods and "battery" efficiencies for the 4 digits. They are now equal to the Fibo numbers 21,13,8,5 and 3 instead of 24,12,8,6 and 3. Surprisingly, everything immediately fell into place. So we are in a correction (marked with an oval) in relation to the global bearish trend, in the second 9-digit time zone. Until the next yellow vertical, price will fall to the sloping blue line and bounce back. Those using the zig-zag can simply put the search depth at 27. At the next yellow vertical it will re-rig and change targets. )))