[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 430

strangerr:

45 and 50 just in case.
Broke through the downtrend of the short term (which the DOU feed wrote about) in two minutes.... Now they're going to write excuses... Like, "well, the euro strengthened, investors started to feel more confident because of the speech of spokesman so-and-so"...

MobileMan:
Margaret, I would like your opinion on a momentary situation. Where do I cover the CROWN buy from 2984?
cut, it's over.

MobileMan:
Margaret, I would like your opinion on a momentary situation. Where do I cover the CROWN buy from 2984?
1.34X, just b/c put it up, or we might hike to the same lows or lower tomorrow (on someone else's comments)

margaret:
Broke through the downtrend of the short term (which the DPU feed wrote about) in two minutes.... Now they are going to write excuses... Like, "well, the euro has strengthened, investors are feeling more confident because of the speech of spokesman so-and-so".

+1 )))

margaret:
Broke through the downtrend of the short term (which the DPU feed wrote about) in two minutes.... Now they are going to write excuses... Like, "well, the euro has strengthened, investors are feeling more confident because of the speech of spokesman so-and-so".

And say that Romanov is a bad analyst))))

strangerr:
Tantric, did you order the overhang?
lows have now changed 1.3040 > (not including zigzags) 1.3230 so far.

strangerr:

Tell me Romanov is a bad analyst)))
and i didn't say that, he's just a funny thinker... he has a daughter in the market too, but in the fund...

It's time to go down, the train is full ... we have to dump something ... we have limited space ...

strangerr:

Tell me Romanov is a bad analyst)))

And it doesn't go under the medium term downtrend, it punctures and pulls back:

margaret:
1.34X, just put a second-hand one, or we may hike to the same lows or lower tomorrow (on someone else's comments)
then the point, if boo will work... And now we have 5 times depo in profit.