[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 615

solar:

I laughed mutely )))) I won't even continue.
Laughing for no reason is a sign of stupidity (c) Folk proverb

he who laughs last laughs(c) Folk proverb

What about Greece? So the puppeteer and kolyan are sitting there thinking about how to take out the stops without taking the profits or to convince everyone that the bai fighters' profits should be pushed above the sal sal stops.

Reshetov:
Laughter without reason is a sign of foolishness (c) Folk proverb

you like proverbs ... me too... you know one?

Empty buckets ring loudly

people, come on. You better tell me what's causing the fund to go all red. The current correction?

dssolov:
people, come on. You better tell me what's causing the fund to go all red. The current correction?
I'm not on the fund, so I don't care. I don't care if it's a streaky grey with speckles, if I don't have any open positions.

the eu is well dependent on the funds.

dssolov:
The eu is well dependent on the funds.
Bullshit. The eu is dependent on the puppeteers and so is the fund. Soap bubbles are inflated, deflated, inflated, deflated and so on until they burst.

dssolov:
Come on, people. You better tell me what's making the fund all red. the current correction?

Sipi100, it's not that bad... just a bit of a bump in the road... It's not always time to grow up.

Reshetov:
Bullshit. The eu is dependent on the puppeteers and the fund too. Soap bubbles are inflated, deflated, inflated, deflated and so on until they burst.

That's for sure. The insolence has gone so far that they change the history of quotations during the day and do not hesitate.