[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 433

margaret:
Yes, I am from Dnipropetrovsk and there are many of my fellow countrymen on this forum.
Let's just say I don't go in other threads ))). By the way, can you tell me your skype in private? Maybe chat when online?

BeerGod:
Flaming greetings from Zaporozhye :)
Greetings to our Cossack brothers ))))))

margaret:
It would have been even better if the candle had closed above 1.3150 today

there should still be a peak... there's a chance for a pullback and a pipsqueak... but above 3150 I don't know... while I was writing...

margaret:
The whole Dnieper region is here...

So... it's like being in Ukraine )))

Tantrik:

You in the course (in the course of history) will run screenshots, and I wrote to you yesterday about today's situation (screenshots forum did not fill up - so I do not need fame), but if it goes?

It's for you dark, so you do not jump into sells, and then the exploit of Anna Karenina today repeated five times)))

So you did not order a rehypothecation?))

Vizard:

there should still be a peak... there's a chance to pipsqueak on the pullback... but above 3150, I don't know... as I was writing...
if it closes above 1.3135, further growth is assured

Tantrik:
There's a thing now (and there's a lot of flub) about posting a screenshot - here's my prediction from yesterday to the day before!!! see how it worked out!

And I post screenshots before, not after, but you will soon)))

Vizard:

So... it's like being in Ukraine )))
Brother, where are you from?

that's it...intraday longs can be covered...enough for today...good luck and profits to all...

margaret:
It would be even better if the candle closed above 1.3150 today

There's a trend there - where to make a correction then.