[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 432

strangerr:

Kolya doesn't show up - he's busy.

yesterday, by the way, the drop was on the Goldman-Sax fixing positions...

I was listening to the analyst on TV at the time... We were at 1.3165... The analyst (in the live program) said that they had to buy now because the movement was ascending and bought, and advised to put a stop at 1.3040... I sat and thought, was I so slow, that I opened a sal...

MobileMan:
closed +360 on a depot of 70 - beautiful! My nerves couldn't take it... gave up...
Well done! Set a trading plan (how much you need to earn per day) and stick to it (no more, no less) because greed KILLS DEPOSITS!!!

Super movement on the M5, I've seen this somewhere before. There will be a continuation of the movement.

margaret:
Good for you! Set a trading plan (how much you need to earn per day) and stick to it (no more, no less) because greed kills deposits!!!
I agree )))), made the same mistake last week and lost 70% of my deposit (((. I`m discouraged by the fact that I`ve failed, but the system worked perfectly. By the way, Margo, are you really from Dnipro? I`m from Dnieper too and it`s nice to meet a fellow countryman in this forum ))). Maybe sometime we`ll meet in Dnipro?

margaret:
Good for you! Set a trading plan (how much you need to earn per day) and stick to it (no more, no less) because greed KILLS DEPOSITS!!!
thanks! at least someone gave me some praise...

rigc:
so someone's out there buying in full force right now))))
There's a thing now (and there's a lot of rubbish) about posting a screenshot - here's my prediction from yesterday and the day before!!! Look how it worked out!

herzogtier:
I do agree ))), stepped on the same thing last week and lost 70% of my deposit ((((. I`m discouraged by the fact that I`ve failed, but the system worked fine. By the way, Margo, are you really from Dnipro? I`m from Dnieper too and it`s nice to meet a fellow countryman in this forum ))). Maybe sometime we`ll meet in Dnipro?
I'm from Dnipropetrivsk and my countrymen in this forum.

margaret:
Yes, I am from Dnipropetrovsk and there are many of my fellow countrymen on this forum.
Flaming greetings from Zaporozhye :)

Tantrik:
There's a thing now (and there's a lot of flub) about posting a screenshot - here's my prediction from yesterday and the day before!!! see how it worked out!
It would be even better if today the candle closed above 1.3150

BeerGod:
Flaming greetings from Zaporozhye :)
The whole Dnieper region is here...