[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 364

strangerr:

Maybe I didn't say it right, I don't bother explaining why. I used to explain, but after two or three pages people would ask again, so I explained again, and then I just got bored.

What's with the 30 pips! Oh, what am I .... dibs on me. Beautiful screenshot - I like it, I will copy it and frame it, then varnish it, I hope to build a collection!!!!!!!!.

MobileMan:

interesting )

If you are interested, read my yesterday's post about the last buy signal )))) I got within a minute and a few pips, it took me a long time to analyze it and made some mistakes, but yesterday's result is very optimistic)))

artikul:

If you are interested, read my yesterday's post about the last buy signal )))) I got it right down to the minute and a few pips, it took me a long time to check it and make some mistakes, but yesterday I was very optimistic)))

I made my first signal here (sell order at 1.2815), it worked with a drawdown of 1pp and brought me a 150pp profit (I think so), so one hit may not be a good judge of anything.

Tantrik:
That's 30 pips! Oh, what am I .... dibs. Beautiful screenshot - I like it, I'll copy it and frame it, then I'll varnish it, I hope to collect it!!!!!!!!

drained the second depot at 3176 ))))

MobileMan:

When I gave my first signal here (sell pullback from 1.2815) it worked with a 1pp loss and brought me a 150pp profit (I think so), so you can't judge anything by a single hit.

Do you think I am writing programs from the ground up? ))) I must have at least looked at the stories )))

MobileMan:
drained the second depot at 3176 ))))
Mobilich, you will)))

odiseif:
For a long time now they've been doing the same thing for a long time now... One year ago they started to raise their voices to those who do not buy them, to those who do not want to rush out and do not rush in.

Greetings to everyone here. Sorry to barge in here without being asked. But I can't help replying. (I'm just from that forum and I'm not a troll at all and have nothing to do with DC - except a couple of accounts there).

It's just that the guy in question started the topic. We asked him what he would do if the deposit under his management would go broke. Instead of an answer - a lot of nastiness. That's all. And as rightly pointed out, times are hard these days and no one takes your word for it. That's the whole story.

I expect for the Euro from the current 1,3100, if I am lucky, up to 1,3030-1,3040.

Micro-Skrudz:

I expect the euras from the current 1.3100, if we are lucky, up to 1.3030-1.3040.

Hi ))) The guys here are not gentle either ))))

Micro-Skrudz:

Greetings to everyone here. Sorry to barge in here without being asked. But I can't help replying. (I'm just from that forum and I'm not a troll at all and have nothing to do with DC - except for a couple of accounts there).

It's just that the guy in question started the topic. We asked him what he would do if the deposit under his management would go broke. Instead of an answer - a lot of nastiness. That's all. And as rightly pointed out, times are hard these days and no one takes your word for it. That's the whole story.

I expect for the Euro from the current 1,3100, if I am lucky, up to 1,3030-1,3040.

He offered to clean up a depo with a 50% or more drawdown, why he offered it I know, not to make a profit on it. And what kind of drain on a depot that has already been drained is there to talk about?