[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 369

worked out a small vulfik however ... i sold from the top .... but did not want to buy from 5 point for some reason ... it took me too long to think for m1 .

Absent! Just turned up. Guys, don't fight. Tell me what I'm missing here. It's not time to sell, or else we'll fall?

P.S. I'm just asking for an outsider's opinion, I have mine too.

SEVER11:
Yes, he seems to be a normal and adequate person, peace be with him and let him stay on our forum... fresh thoughts are always needed
i have always been looking for new ideas, thank you for your support . by the way someone there asked me why i open orders in batches ... i stole the idea from Rekker and you, it's been a while, but i started using it recently . my next target is short-term placements that exceed my balance in times of margin .... i can hardly sleep at night))

Micro-Skrudz:

Thank you for your kind words. I'll get used to it and stay for a while. I just need to learn how to post pictures. I hope you will not kick me?

In the meantime the euro is slowly going to my goal (But it's bad that it is slow. There is no momentum - the meaning of the 3rd wave is lost). It may not make it.

And the pound is cheating the bastard. It may shoot up, but it pretends it wants to go down. I'll sell it higher again (if I get it).

No one is going to kick ...wrong forum .
Pound and Yen like to mislead a lot ...I have long been convinced of that .

And the king is naked!

I will not bore you with a retelling of the book))), but other than this popular phrase I can not remember, looking at the current events and charts

The dollar index keeps rising, gold has entered the flat. Oil is so liberated in the clutches of speculators, that it is not worth watching, it has its own movie with a -135 target. The news background is negative for the Eurobucks. So far, sell, sell and only sell.

MobileMan:

Absent! Just turned up. Guys, don't fight. Tell me what I'm missing here. It's not time to sell, or else we'll fall?

P.S. I'm just asking for an outsider's opinion, I have mine too.

For now I see such plausible variants (the dotted arrows - long term, the solid ones - close respectively) :

Price is dancing near a strong weekly pivot, so I see these prospects so far.

This is a look at Fibo levels and channels.

As far as the Ishimoku is concerned, I see it like this: Tenkan has been broken - so we may go to the Kijun (and consequently to the lower boundary of the cloud), however the alternative would be to move to the upper boundary of the cloud and break it.

Unfortunately I cannot say which way we will go (otherwise I would be a millionaire))). ).

By the way, do not look on buy - I am working out a new forex adviser - he opened buy.... Let's see what will come of it. By the way, this nice EA shows 35% profit in 1.5 months, and has never fallen into drawdowns of more than 30%. If it continues this way in a month I will go on real account and see what will happen ))).

mobile's more interesting, at least it sells all the time, and the two-way arrows are cool )))) I remember... - he suffered from schizophrenia and he was good people.

solar:
mobile's more interesting, at least it sells all the time, and the double-headed arrows are cool )))) I can't remember... - he was schizophrenic and he was good people.

I wanted to react too, but I didn't... I could give you a two-way arrow every day.)

solar:
mobile's more interesting, at least it sells all the time, and the two-way arrows are cool )))) I can't remember... - he suffered from schizophrenia and he was good people.
he falls faster than ....... that's why he always sells... he's a schmuck... he's gonna give us a master class.

MobileMan:

I wanted to respond too, but I didn't... I could give you that prediction every day in both directions )

The most accurate prediction, by the way. It works 100%.People - is there anywhere to read the rules of the forum, so as not to get punched in the face by an angry moderator?