[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 362

strangerr:

Because I don't like discussion and criticism of my trades, if I want to, I'll open a thread with such a topic))))
I guess they should bring a plate with a blue plate))).

strangerr:

Because I don't like discussion and criticism of my trades, if I want to I'll open a thread with such a topic))))

They were copying from you ALL THE WAY, and you were oblmal ))))

OlegTs:

I have an oversold GBPNZD and overbought NZDCHF, I suggest you look out:)

gbpnzd is a dangerous beast, worse than gbpchf & gbpjpy ... a daily candle averages 350 pips ... ideal entries are needed because they can take out the deposit so fast you don't even know what's going on ....the GBPJPY and the EURJPY ..... ... although ... if you catch a move there you can tip the deposit sky high ... working with these pairs, you won't fall asleep with your nose on the keyboard as in the Eurodollar ... they don't let you just fall asleep ...)

strangerr:

Because I don't like discussion and criticism of my trades, if I want to, I'll open a thread with such a topic))))

if you do that, the topic will go away! :) everyone will go there! IMHO!

strangerr:

Because I don't like discussion and criticism of my trades, if I want it, I'll open a thread with such a topic))))
WHERE THE HELL HAS BEEN!, i asked for specific targets out of ignorance, i was hoping for a clarification to understand how and what, not with a f...y., sorry if i'm the reason you got offended!

strangerr:

Because I don't like discussing and criticising my trades, if I want to, I'll open a thread with such a topic))))

And you're a master of criticism yourself ))) Actually Strange, you're off-topic yourself here then... Come on back... I personally don't criticise that much.

So it's down to 1.3235 go go go go...huh?

rigc:
Well, they went down and now go to 1.3235 go go...eh?

Till February 22)))

rigc:
So they went down and now they're going to 1.3235 go go go...eh?

maybe so )))) but i am a sell man )

strangerr:
Because I don't like discussion and criticism of my trades, if I want to I'll open a thread with such a topic))))
Don't worry about it )))) they're just jealous.