[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 359

Salavatka:
Didn't you at least close the sell!??

I just got in at 1.3180. I told you.

I've mown down 20%! I've left some change floating on the machine for the day, that's it!

MobileMan:

I just got in at 1.3180, I told you.
As I think it will not be long at any moment can turn!

Salavatka:
As I think it won't be long at any moment it could turn around!

Well, it's too early to buy, I'll keep it for now... Well, even if 3235 is not critical) then it will go down anyway. Not to cover 20 pips)

Salavatka:
As I think it won't be long at any moment it could turn around!

From m5 to H1 the trend is downtrending and until it reverses up all talk of targets is up.......

MobileMan:

Well, it's too early for a Buy, I'll keep it for now... Well, even if it's 3235 - it's not critical) then it will go down anyway. Not to close 20 pips)
It's too bad! Then you don't even have to worry about entering from a street, put orders and TP and that's it!

Salavatka:
And for nothing! Then you don't even have to worry about entering from a torch, you just have to put a TP and that's it!

you want to teach me how to scalp or what?! )))

Salavatka:
And for nothing! Then you don't even have to worry about entering from a lantern, put a TP and that's it!

and maybe not for nothing! the maschkas didn't cross over to buy! but i prefer not to take any chances! floating change

MobileMan:

Are you trying to teach me how to scalp or what?! )))
What are you talking about? Don't sweat it!

MobileMan:

Are you trying to teach me how to scalp or what?! )))
No, you just enter as I understand a hundredfold lot! So I stressed this point, and when you follow the MM you can put a stop loss and not bother))))) and you just wrote that he kind of took a risk!