[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 360

Salavatka:
No, you just enter as I understand a hundredfold lot! That's why I stressed this point, and when you follow the MM you can place a stop loss and not bother)))) and you just wrote that he kind of took a risk!

I will take the stop loss at 3202 and the stop loss at 1.3050.

Salavatka:
No, you just enter as I understand a hundredfold lot! That's why I stressed this point, and when you follow the MM you can put a stop loss and not bother)))) and you just wrote that he kind of took a risk!

I'm a pretty tough entry. But if you enter relatively accurately, the bigger the lot, the bigger the profit, isn't it?

MobileMan:

Yes, I'm a pretty cool entry. But if I enter relatively accurately, then the bigger the lot, the bigger the profit, isn't it?

In general, the trend direction is best seen on pullbacks, it is safest to enter from them, the stop is a bit bigger, but the risk of catching it is much lower.

strangerr:

In general, the direction of the trend is best seen on a pullback, it is safest to enter from it, the stop is slightly bigger, but the risk of catching it is much lower.

That's what I try to do ) I just need to be able to distinguish a pullback from a trend )

I have an oversold GBPNZD and overbought NZDCHF, I suggest you look out:)

3135 max and the dollar will die!

MobileMan:

That's what I'm trying to do ) I just need to be able to tell the difference between a pullback and a trend )

That's an awesome science)))

Salavatka:
3135 max and the dollar will die!
I see a contradiction in your phrase, so who will die if the eu maxes?

Who has a good allied movement indicator that doesn't write a bunch of gibberish, but just puts arrows in the corner?

strangerr:

(That's awesome science.)))

but you don't seem to have any deals, do you?