[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 580

emotraid:
you'll beat mt5, they post a page a minute there ))))))) and sell more ))))))
if they gave a quid a minute for three posts here, you'd beat them:)

Who hasn't salted it yet, salt it all... in a lot of depots... that's a sure thing. Better with kickbacks, of course.

OlegTs:
If they gave a quid each for three posts here, we'd be outranked:)

Write to Matemat, tell him to make a babel))))

Good day to you all. I've recovered. Or so I would like to hope. Pound is sold from 1.5858. The eu is still waiting... No entry. The old sales remain.

MobileMan:
Who hasn't salted it yet, salt it all... in a lot of depots... that's a sure thing. Better with kickbacks, of course.

Don't get your horses in a twist.

MobileMan:

They don't have anything to salt after yesterday.

In fact, the previous candle was a mishka zero )))) There could be surprises )))) And even a heated 10 page debate on why the Greeks are such bastards ))))

strangerr:

They don't have anything to salt after yesterday
drain it yourself and help a friend - here it is MB, (sneaky himself into the boo already)

artikul:
In fact, the previous candle was a mishka zero )))) There could be surprises )))) And even a heated 10 page debate on why the Greeks are such bastards ))))

I've never heard of the bull's nil on this site. Is there such a thing?

artikul:

Why do we need the Greeks and their papadamus? We need 1.29 and go back to buying (I mean I do not understand what the rest do ))))))