[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 381

Tantrik:
buy euro/pound now +
What's wrong with the euro/dollar?

Tantrik:
What are the insiders watching?
You'll scare the profits away.

strangerr:

So you're sending it yourself, have you forgotten again?
scoleros.... (I'm senile and forgot - no offence then )

sergey620x:
What's wrong with Eurodol?
It's not you who needs the profit (I have it all in trade and a few other pairs - I forget which ones)

Tantrik:
It's not you who needs the profit. (I have it all in trade and a few other pairs - I forget which ones)
And everyone wants profit))))

MobileMan:
I took a chance and bought, but not cool as usual ))) from 1.3067. Let's see what happens. TP pointed at 1.3130
You have the same entries! Fools think alike or you follow me with some mobile tracking device. I showed you a couple more entries of mine (or have you already loaded the whole depo?)

strangerr:

Draw the target square wider by 100 pips or it will miss.

Tantrik:
Mobile! We have the same inputs! Fools think alike or you follow me with a mobile phone tracker. I showed you a few more of my entrances (or have you already loaded up the depot?)

Tantrik history shows that not only do fools think alike.... but also the other way round))))

Congratulations to both of you...

Tantrik:
Draw the target square wider by 100 pips or it will miss.

In case you haven't noticed, our intraday entries are almost the same, that's how it gets higher)))

rigc:
Tantrik history shows that not only do fools think alike.... but the other way round))))
we pretend, there are fewer questions.