[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 383

Tantrik:
So I bought it earlier! (I was hesitant to post it...) let's check the time, what time did you buy it?
8:00 P.M., 6:00 P.M. terminal time on insta. I'm not arguing that you could have been earlier. But I did.)

Tantrik:
So I bought it earlier! (I was hesitant to post it...) let's check the time, what time did you buy it?
I bought it before you from the North.

MobileMan:
8:00 p.m. MSC, 6:00 p.m. terminal time on insta. So I'm not arguing that you could have been earlier. But I'm early.)
i have 18:15 terminal time. (but you don't know until where it goes! and I'm not telling)

sergey620x:
Stranger, do you ever go to mt5, what do they say? I opened the last page and got scared - someone is walking around with a stick, ready to stab me in the ass))))
that's where people come from.... after the executions))))

Tantrik:
You haven't seen one long term and this one won't come true! I have one on eur but you won't believe it .
(chuckles))))

rigc:
(I don't have a studio (I live modestly at all)))
I don't have a studio (I live modestly at all) (and I don't believe in devils, and if I get caught I'll powder him!!!)

Tantrik:
I have an 18:15 terminal. (but you don't know where it's going to go! and I'm not telling)
i already did )))) 1.3130 )) so I know ))) and up to where it really goes - we'll see. And you don't announce it - so that you can say later - that's what I thought! )))

Tantrik:
I don't have a studio (I don't live very well at all)

modest...

why tear down all the walls in a 10-room flat and turn it into a studio))))

and also to tear down three extra floors in front of the house))))

Tantrik:
I don't have a studio (I don't live very well) (and I don't believe in devils, and if I get caught I'll grind him to powder!!!)

Come on, there are plenty of witnesses, or you'll forget again)))

MobileMan:
I already did )))) 1.3130 )) so I know ))) and we'll see how far it really goes. And you don't announce it - so that you can say later - that's exactly what I thought! )))
more than modest. i'll keep it longer - the targets may be pushed back (2 days of growth ahead). How did you find the entrance?