[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 388

Tantrik:
So I bought (on the m1 pattern - "Greek Vase")
I don't )))) I've had enough of buying )))) I barely closed on the upside ))) I like to salt more ) And the pattern is unfamiliar ... and on M1 ))))

Tantrik:
So I bought (on the m1 pattern - "Greek Vase")
Eurogroup head Juncker: "We have made significant progress in negotiations on Greece"

MobileMan:
I don't )))) I've had enough of buying ))))) I barely made it to the top )))) I like salting better ) And the pattern is unfamiliar... and on M1 ))))
There is a channel and two trends - on the index there is a wedge or divergence and i will see what will be next.

margaret:
Eurogroup head Juncker: "We have made significant progress in the Greek negotiations"
Greek vase for one and Juncker for another ... the main thing is positive.

margaret:
Eurogroup head Juncker: "We have made substantial progress in negotiations on Greece"
He must know the pattern )))))

Tantrik:
He probably knows the pattern )))))

Yeah, he must have been biding his time to speak out...

2012.02.15 21:36:14 *Eurogroup chief Juncker: Troika completes and report on Greek debt
2012.02.15 21:37:16 *Euro rises on Juncker's statement
2012.02.15 21:36:59 *Junker: Eurogroup confident to make all necessary decisions on 20 February

margaret:

Yeah, he must have been waiting for the right moment to speak out...

2012.02.15 21:36:14 *Eurogroup chief Juncker: Troika completes and report on Greek debt
2012.02.15 21:37:16 *Euro rises on Juncker's statement

very bad growth is almost back down, waiting for everyone to fall asleep)))

Here comes the Articula system to work

Tantrik:
not doing well at all, it's almost back down.
And you want to go straight to 38)))

there's no movie.... slowly but surely going downhill