[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 374

* Observe the "rising" flags of the article!

strangerr:
I don't know why they closed it down.

Well, the TP was 1.3090 and it was clearly taken and now it's not clear... There may still be an upward move. While on the fence

2012.02.15 18:59:50 Trades '989948' : accepted instant sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.30889 sl: 1.31657 tp: 1.30157 (deviation: 20)

Previous pose closed with a loss

Closed the euro-68 pips and 55 profits- couldn't take it, damn it))))))))Yes, discipline needs to be trained for a long time))))))))))

strangerr:
I don't know why they closed it down.
You didn't.

21april:

* Observe the "rising" flags of the article!

That's how he builds the system. He could be wrong. Personally, I don't see anything funny. And yesterday his signal was accurate.

Tantrik:
And you didn't close

Stranger's right about the bearish medium term... I just had some very steep sells in terms of lots, so I thought I'd better lock in. I have been dealing with a lot of sells in the past few days, so I decided to stay in the same position.

sergey620x:
So he's building a system. Might be wrong. Personally, I don't see anything funny. And his signal was accurate yesterday.

I agree, everyone makes mistakes and if he does it's beautiful...

no system is flawless.... elks are caught by both stranger and margaret ... so is april))))

Tantrik:
And you didn't close

From today's one.

MobileMan:

Stranger is right in general about bearish medium term... I have just had very steep sells in terms of lots, so I decided it would be better to fix it. I'm going to correct the fall and try to re-sell on the top again...
Hello. Where do you think we'll crawl to in a correction?