[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 382

Tantrik:
we pretend - fewer questions
and it shows.

strangerr:

In case you haven't noticed, our intraday entrances are almost identical, that's how it gets higher)))
i mean long term! you pass right away...

Tantrik:
I mean, long term! You'll pass right away...

On the contrary, when I tell you that the Euro is from 1.28-29 to 1.3750, 4450, you are out.

Tantrik:
Mobile! Our entrances matched! Fools think alike , or you're following me with some kind of mobile tracker. I showed you a few more of my entrances (or have you already loaded the whole depot?)
I posted it before ) so it could only have been you who plagiarized it )))

Tantrik:
I mean long term! You'll pass...
So when Stranger and Mobile are in unison, the forecast is 99.9 true)))))) but when there is a divergence and the price immediately dances)))

Stranger, do you ever go to mt5, what do they say? I opened the last page and got scared - someone is walking around with a stick, ready to stab me in the ass))))

rigc:
when Stranger and Mobile are in unison, the forecast is 99.9 true)))))) but when there is a divergence and the price immediately dances)))
by the way, we've been thinking almost the same way for a couple of days now

MobileMan:
I wrote earlier )) so it could only be plagiarized by you )))
So I bought it earlier! (was hesitant to post it...) let's check the time, what time did you buy it?

MobileMan:
By the way, we've been thinking and profiting almost identically for a couple of days now.
Don't get too cocky.)

strangerr:

I told you that the euro goes from 1.28-29 to 1.3750, 4450 and you're out.
You have not seen a single long term and this one will not come true! I have one on the eu but you will not believe it .