[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 591

strangerr:
A lot of people asked, but only Yurchenko understood how to look at the market.
Thank you

I don't think they're asking how to look at the market, they're asking how to swindle it more and not a single moose ))))

emotraid:

I don't think they're asking how to look at the market, they're asking how to swindle it more and not a single moose ))))

and a maximum profit in five minutes)))

strangerr:

and get a profit in five minutes at the most)))

and if they don't, they're frantically poking around the pages looking for what someone said and poking at the numbers screaming "what's up with that land mine! ))))))))

congratulate me, I'm pipsing on m15 for the second day))) but it's still better on the clock

emotraid:

Yeah, and if they don't, they frantically poke around the pages looking for what someone said and pointing at the numbers shouting, "What's up with that landmine! ))))))))

emotraid:

Yeah, and if they don't, they frantically poke around the pages looking for what someone said and pointing at the numbers shouting, "What's up with that landmine! ))))))))

Like you said on the mt5 -- always in profit?

strangerr:

strangerr:

Like you said on mt5 - always in profit?

Yeah, I went there today to read it all over again. They're so cool I got sweaty ears from my own stupidity and ran away here ))))

emotraid:

Yeah, I went there today to read it all again, but they're so cool I got sweaty ears from my own stupidity and ran over here )))).

I should have read it in the morning, they were in mourning)))