[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 379

Tantrik:
what happens next
it's not a bad idea to go upstairs

Tantrik:
what happens next

sergey620x:
A further walk upstairs is not a bad thing
I also wanted to go back to the orders, I think they will go 50 pips down again to please the Bears.

Tantrik:
I also wanted to go back to the orders, I think they will speculate 50 points downwards - the Bears will be happy about it.

Tomorrow we will go))))

strangerr:

Still you corrected that it's not 1.3140 but more like 1.3130 as I assumed. Just something on the flip side )

strangerr:

Bounced off the medium-term downtrend mid-trend

MobileMan:
Still you corrected that it's not 1.3140 but more like 1.3130 as I assumed. Only something overlapped on the overlap)

That's the way it's designed so that Tantric doesn't buy)))

strangerr:

That's the way it's designed so that Tantrik won't buy ))))
I took a risk, bought, but not cool as usual )))) from 1.3067. Let's see what happens. TP pointed at 1.3130

a fantasy on the theme of euro greece :

a fast train, respectable people try to explain to the Greek that he should get off at speed, no one will pull the stopcock because of him... The Greek is nervous and understands that it's an ambush, but as there are more of them, the suitcases are the first to get off (whether they want to or not), and the Greek has no other way out and jumps the poor guy

MobileMan:
I took a chance and bought, but not cool as usual ))) from 1.3067. Let's see what happens. TP pointed at 1.3130
All depot come in)))