[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 590

MobileMan:
After the close you say? Why were you criticising me for the sell from 2693? It's not closed yet ))))) You were worried yourself?
there was a 10% load and the shares were announced - was there a sinking or was it all a fantasy then.

strangerr:

It's just funny how they go down every morning.

I've been going down since yesterday morning, I just need to make it till tonight and then I'll shut down or the americans will help me out )))) although I've already written my finger and my eyes are pained... ))))))))

Tantrik:
there was a 10% load and refills were voiced - was there a drain or was it all fantasy then.

100%

I'll show you when I close it

Until the crossing of the 2nd upper ray in the opposite direction all attempts to sell will be brutally suppressed )))) Well, on M1-M15 it is always the same ))))

artikul:

Until the crossing of the 2nd upper ray in the opposite direction all attempts to sell will be brutally suppressed )))) Well, on M1-M15 it is always the same ))))

You're not a pop by any chance? Because now you have every other post about trend-following bars ))))

A lot of people asked, but only Yurchenko understood how to look at the market.

emotraid:

You're not a pop, are you? Cause every other post you make is about cars ))))

Keep it till you win ))))) I'll come back tonight and look at you ))))

artikul:

Here you go until you win )))) I'll stop by again tonight to admire you ))))

Better tomorrow lunchtime)))) There will be no questions about the trend.

artikul:

Here you go until you win )))) I'll look at you tonight ))))

What will happen to him? if the Greeks have an intervention, I'll pipsqueak or take a little bit of it))))