[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 186

lvsevolodl:

Hi folks, what happened to go up so much?

They'll either buy the bulls with lies about flying to the sky, then they fool the bears with hopes of a cheaper euro, then take away hope from the bears and give it to the bulls, and when almost everyone is a pussy, they go right as usual.

strangerr:

Not tonight, but tomorrow.
Tomorrow night )))))))))))))

probably starting right now ))))

margin.call:
probably starting right now ))))
Nope, the Japans can't reach higher than that, they're short ( you'll be waist high )))))

margin.call:
At least Tantric isn't throwing around a few kilobucks ))))
The New Zealander is a beauty! $2.50 already!

MobileMan:

and I can't do that ((((( on perlois I've sunk 30 quid.

Tantrik:
and I can't do that ((((( on perlois leaked 30 quid.
Well...

MobileMan:
well, never mind... You'll learn someday )))) pairolles is my favourite day in general )))
No I will not learn and will not try again - I tried 30 times! And at 100 - 200 - 500 the result is the same and immediately in the minus to zero! (conditioned reflex developed ))),))

Tantrik:
No I will not learn and will not try again - I have tried 30 times! And at 100 - 200 - 500 the result is the same and immediately in the minus to zero! (conditioned reflex developed ))),))
strange even ... except my climbing from 3.5 to 208 before that the record was from 100 to 900 - during the evening on payrolls just