[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 366

artikul:

Isn't it scary to salt on bull flags? )))
When I'm scared, I'll go out.

You see DATB ERROR ...AHAHAHA ...those devils ....However ...this is to be expected as there is no place for well-wishers who threaten to take away the dots blood money, taken the honest way by false pins ))

odiseif:
...Although ...this is to be expected as there is no place for well-wishers who threaten to take away the DC's hard-earned money, honestly taken away by false hairpins ))

Who are you talking to now? I don't give a shit what kind of dealers there are or whatnot. I'm not connected to them or to the forum. There was a time I got banned "forever". I'm not connected to anybody. I'm on my own. And I've been on my own for a long time.

sergey620x:
As scary as it gets, I'll go out

I think so )))) I could be wrong ))))

Micro-Skrudz:
Let me explain. No one seems to have banned anyone. The server just crashed. It says "database error". It's only temporary.
Well, thank God ... Let's chew on each other further if you like it ... and not indifferent to the newcomers who do not swallow the fabulous %, that in banners written .

Micro-Skrudz:
Who are you talking to now? I don't give a shit about the DCs or anything else. I'm not affiliated with them, nor am I affiliated with the forum. There was a time when I got banned there "forever". I'm not connected to anybody. I'm on my own. I've been on my own for a long time.
At least that's a relief ... if you're honest ...

artikul:

I think so )))) I may be wrong ))).

Well, lately the market is increasingly ignoring flags and GIPs and all the rest. Nervousness and uncertainty in the world situation rule the market. In your figure you can build a channel, and the eu targets will be much lower.

But everyone who respects the MM will be right. And I think your bai will work out.

artikul:

Here it seems )))) I could be wrong ))))

Question - with the price going up, how many more bays will open?

odiseif:
Thank God ... Let's chew on each other further if you like it ... and do not indifferent to the newcomers who do not swallow the fabulous %, that written in banners .

It's about time we had a peace offering. I'm personally not the angry type. You don't listen to advice anyway.

We just wanted to give you a hint that no one there will take your word for it and that a rigid style of posting is kind of unacceptable. That's all.

Micro-Skrudz:

It's about time we had a peace offering. I'm personally not the angry type. You don't listen to advice anyway.

We just wanted to give you a hint that no one there will take your word for it and that a tough post style is kind of unacceptable. That's all.

What kind of forum is this?