[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 365

strangerr:

I do not know why he offered it, for example, I know why, not in order to make money on it. And what kind of drain on a depot that has already been drained can we talk about?

How can I put it? If I understood correctly - the targets were. (I mean to make a profit).

But not having any history or proof of their professionalism - how can you offer something? And rudeness to potential customers is not good somehow (I'm not talking about me of course).

I'll be there in an hour if anything...

Micro-Skrudz:

How can I put it? If I understood correctly - the targets were. (I mean to make a profit).

But not having any history or proof of their professionalism - how can you offer something? And rudeness to potential customers is not good somehow (I'm not talking about me of course).

I'll be there in an hour if anything...

OK, we'll wait for you!

there's a lot of noise around here today... I see the sandbox is full... let me play.

Salavatka:
OK, we'll wait for you!
I'm afraid to ask "for what"? Are you going to hit me? I'll be gone in 10 minutes. I'm here for now.

Petro, shall we go?

Everyone went to chop some cabbage)))

sergey620x:
Everyone went to chop some cabbage)))

Isn't it scary to pickle on bull flags? )))

Micro-Skrudz:
I'm afraid to ask what for? Are you going to hit me? I'll be gone in ten minutes. I'm here for now.
Your friends banned me ....... I wonder why? Or do you only have zombies?

artikul:

Isn't it scary to salt on bull flags? )))
Where are the flags, and where are the bull flags? I'm trading the 5 minutes. My 3 is asking to go down on the Jew, so I am working it out. (True, on one condition - I cannot go higher than today's high, but I have stops for that). And it is not good to lose the same 60-70 points. If we work it off, we will go to your flags. The movement is life, and so is the profit.

odiseif:
Your friends banned me .... ...I wonder why? Or do you only have zombies?
Let me get this straight. It's not like anyone got banned. The server just crashed. It says "database error". It's only temporary.