[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 77

Sta2066:
MOBILICH tell me just for interest, do you keep January selves?

I do, of course.

Tantrik:
Thank you - I'll have a look on Saturday.
You're welcome!!! ;)

Offtopic bros the patience of a moderator is not infinite! I can't see the deaver on the m30.

Salavatka:
... I can't see the diver on m30

Found 30 quid, threw it all in! want $300 so far - INTRADAY . Mobile join in! (prepared Validol! Either pan or d.Kolya)

month. TC - (scalper)

Tantrik:

Found 30 quid, threw it all in! want $300 so far - INTRADAY . Mobile join in! (prepared Validol! Either pan or d.Kolya)

month.

The beginning is not very mobile, he puts pending orders for a breakthrough at the top and bottom of the channel! What about you? More specifically, a return!

Salavatka:
The start is not very mobile you went in, he puts the pending orders on a breakout from the top and bottom of the channel! How about you?
Leverage of 1:500 - we'll take it any way we can +++++.

Salavatka:
The start is not very mobile you went in, he puts pending orders for a breakthrough from the top and bottom of the channel! What about you? More precisely on the return!

If you look in the right direction - big deal, but I do not understand what he has in the screenshot - buy or sell?

strangerr:

Entering the right side is a big deal, but I don't get it, does he have buy or sell on the screenshot?
at the bottom of the platform - oder you look open.

Tantrik:
Leverage of 1:500 - we'll take it any way we can +++++

I hope you get lucky )))