[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 620

MobileMan:
))) I won't name it, but it will be very soon ) I even think that in February we will be at 1.25. Just local market "sharks" are sure that there will be no less than 1.28, and 1.28 is questionable, I just wanted the outside observers/readers to see who will be right. After all, most say that 1.25-1.26 will not be seen before the autumn, but I have a cardinally opposite opinion on the subject. Arguing for money is not the point )) that's not what I make my money on ))) It's a matter of principle.

Well if it's all about principle, I'm willing to support your bet.

strangerr:

I can get into a rut in the morning too, unless I've had a beer)))

I do calisthenics and meditation in the morning, and then I'm on the bounce all day long)))) what's the point, not just to guzzle beer down))

emotraid:

I do calisthenics and meditation in the morning and then I jump around like a spring chicken all day long.)

What the ...?))

I only drink beer in the morning if I had a lot of vodka in the evening)))

strangerr:

Volumes do trade at a certain price, but what if the price wasn't there?)) I don't know where to get past volumes, but it wouldn't hurt.

Tantric, there are pullbacks of 60-80% on the upside.

Why would you need them, because they are changing GDP growths, defaults, interventions, there is a hell of a scenario going on.

Sdimm:

Why do you need them as they change GDP rises falls defaults, interventions there is a hell of a lot more going on, still on the situation scenario

They act well as support/resistance.

Here's a look - last year's volume:

Tantrik, vodka in the morning - you are not a gentleman))))

strangerr:

What the ...?))

I only drink beer in the morning if there was a lot of vodka in the evening)))

Beer without vodka is water.

strangerr:

What the ...?))

I only drink beer in the morning if I had a lot of vodka in the evening)))

Kallnetics is a very strong exercise, more powerful than aerobics and fitness, if you want your ass to be firm and your tummy to be 100 years old and flat)))

emotraid:

Callanetics is a very strong exercise, stronger than aerobics and fitness, if you want to have a firm ass and a flat tummy even at 100 years old ))))

I organize for such maniacs trips to construction sites - two weeks with a trowel in their hands, I think they will not last longer and the best gymnastics after that is on the couch in front of the TV)))

emotraid:

Kallnetics is a very strong gymnastics, stronger than aerobics and fitness, if you want your ass to be firm and your tummy to be flat when you are 100)))
How is it going? Anything to show for it? ))))

strangerr:

They act well as support/resistance.

In "calm periods" maybe, but in cases of bankruptcies, wars, etc. it is unlikely, inflation and deflation are the same. If we consider a couple of past ones, but again, the wave theory of decline and rise