[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 613

http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120127/3khV533R.gif

1.322 a little short........

Mobile to the studio! The whole world is in sells from 1.2693, except me of course.

margin.call:

You have to read everything.

Where to laugh?

I already told you! How many guys have you bankrupted!? One of the honest ones, but not all of them! I didn't like you right away!

strangerr:

Margaret, hammer on MN, nothing will change in two days only its volume will increase on a downward price pullback.
God works in mysterious ways...

odiseif:
I used to watch it on the dollar-franc market when the price went around the middle of my channels and went up .... and on the euro-austral ... it really was going down to infinity and you do not know when it will change.
It may easily go up to 35 or 37! That's why it went channel - the dough is moving and pushing from level to level - no accumulation, what if China suddenly goes into the bulls :)))). Have a good weekend everyone!

Tantrik:
could easily go up to 35 and 37! that's why it went channel - dough is being moved from level to level and pushed - no hoarding, or even if China suddenly goes into the sells :)))) Have a good weekend everyone!
If they don't hurry, let's go to 1.44, the guys will at least close the locks, because they were waiting...

margaret:
Let it get to 1.44, at least the guys will close the locks, they've been waiting...

I'm having some bad thoughts here.......

And if gold on the months draws a takeover with more volume.......

margaret:
so let it gap up over the weekend, and we will sell it there ... because there was not a single candlestick combination for a reversal, only on the daily and that cheated...

According to the breakdown the first potential point of an easy pullback to 1.305 is 1.33 IMHO ))))) Taking into account the "dynamic accounting" at 1.355 ;)))

Have a great weekend, everyone.