[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 609

By the way, the chif target is 0.98

artikul:

It's been said and shown a hundred times ))))

I've seen the picture, well it's kind of down, but it's bumped up here. Or did I get it wrong?!

emotraid:

It's nice not to sweat with your tools, you need to smash something, shout for joy and throw something through the window - it's a good sign)))

everyone's doubling except me )))) but i'm in the black too and don't expect to take my deposit)))

so you see i'm a poor boo today. i'm sitting here grieving. i don't know what to do. ))))

TEXX:

The picture I saw was, well, kind of down, but here it bumped upwards. Or did I get it wrong?!

Exactly the opposite ))))

emotraid:

It's nice not to sweat with your tools, you need to smash something, shout for joy and throw something through the window - it's a good sign)))

everyone's doubling except me )))) but i'm in the black too and don't expect to take my deposit)))

I already washed the sweat off and put Rexon on it.

artikul:

Exactly the opposite ))))

Thanks, you wouldn't know without a bottle :))))

emotraid:

everyone's doubling except me )))) but i'm in the black too and don't expect to get my deposit back ))))

strangerr:

So you see I'm a poor boo today, sitting here grieving, don't know what to do))))

so the boo's not a moose, there's reason to be happy)))

strangerr:

So you see I'm a poor boo today, sitting here grieving, don't know what to do))))

Shouldn't have drawn a downward curve this morning...

odiseif:
I hit 1 lot of silver today ....the margin was 845 dollars ....the price per pip was 50 dollars, 10 point spread was minus 500 points....I doubled the deposit in one go at 26 pips....it was cool, but it's the last time ... I think I'll be feverish till Monday ...I'm going to go taste some Moldavian wine from the fridge.
It won't stop growing - why did you go out? (you know it!!!), congratulations!!!! And I'm doing well - the day is working out (the system is going in + risks there - earthquakes, interventions, blackouts, etc.). By euR the pendulum is slowly learning - we are learning together - the lower tf is seeing better. (if I say so correctly - an intuition tip - if there is any, it will work). Lucky people! - only tea.